Chapter Sixteen

A/N:

Three chapters in a row....🫣🤭🫠🥵

Viewer discretion is advised!!

Enjoy!

-B.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Vasileios's POV)

Slumping forward, Daimonáki mou skimmed her lips across my chest and up to my neck before biting down, making my spent cock jump inside of her. Slipping a hand between us, I loosely wrapped it around her throat and forced her to sit up.

"You can't keep biting me like you're trying to take a huge chunk out of me."

Looking at me through her lashes, she gave me the saddest looking pout.

We got home just as Tak was pulling up with an unconscious Giannis in the trunk. Since she was awake and didn't want be to separated from me, Astraea came down to the basement while Giannis and I had some words.

I was the first thing he saw when he opened his eyes and she was the second. It didn't take him long to piece it all together and then he literally pissed himself. He begged and pleaded to be let go. Said he wasn't really going to do anything to her that night. Said it was all a misunderstanding. When that didn't work he started playing the 'my daddy is the president' card which didn't work either. In the end, he told us everything he knew and we found more photos and messages on his phone just like Rodriguez's.

I gave her the final vote on how he died and Daimonáki mou wanted him to end by the mouth of Ares so that's what happened. Ares ripped him to shreds and while he was barely clinging to life I put a bullet in his head. We left Tak and Orion to handle cleaning up mess while I dragged her upstairs for a shower.

After our shower, as we were getting dressed my phone began to ring. She was closer to it than I was so she saw who it was before I did. It was Eleni and Astraea's eyes burned with hatred. I reached for it with the intentions of turning it off, but she apparently thought I was going to answer it because she grabbed it and threw it across the room.

A few minutes later we ended up in bed with her riding my cock like her life depended on it. I could've been mad that my phone was more than likely broken and I probably would have if her jealousy wasn't so fucking adorable.

"What would make you happy?" I questioned, rubbing my hands up and down her thighs.

Still keeping us locked together, she reached over towards the nightstand to grab her sharpie. The sharpie that had been on my left pec was gone and she hadn't written anything anywhere else on me since so I wasn't surprised.

But I did have a...better idea.

Grabbing the sharpie from her hand, I tossed it in the same direction as my phone which made her glare at me.

Pulling open the drawer, I searched around until I found what I was looking for and handed it over. She bit her lip as she stared at it in her hand but I did see a slight grin.

"Better than a sharpie?"

She nodded.

"Anywhere you want."

She got a wicked gleam in her eyes as she trailed the throwing knife down the center of my chest. Quickly reading her thoughts, I grabbed her wrist and shook my head. "Can't carve your name into my cock, sweet girl. I'm kind of using it right now."

She pouted again.

"Anywhere but there or from the chin up."

She surveyed all that she could see for what felt like forever before she leaned forward and pressed the tip of the knife into my left pec.