Chapter Fourteen

A/N:

Seriously....

If anyone knows where I can find one. Let me know.

Enjoy!

B. 😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Vasileios's POV)

Dropping myself back down to cage her in with a hand on each side of her head, I nudged her nose with mine until her eyes met mine. "Sweet girl, are you okay?"

There was no way she was okay. After beating a man to death and putting a bullet in his head I come charging up here, fucking ate her pussy , and then took her virginity brutally.

Bringing her hand up and brushing her fingers along my jaw, she nodded and gave me that sweet smile.

"Y-You?"

Fuck. Hearing her sweet melodic voice poked at the monster inside me.

"I'm better now. Was that too much? Did I hurt you?"

Her cheeks flushed the prettiest shade of pink as she shook her head and chewed on her lip. Adjusting myself in the right position, I inched forward until I was once again buried to the hilt inside her. Her lips parted in a gasp, her cheeks turning deepening in color, as I couldn't hold in my groan. She was so fucking tight and wet for me.

"Did you enjoy it?" I rasped, my need igniting and threatening to take control once more. She gave me a shy and vulnerable nod that only spurred me on. Having this.... innocent, gorgeous angel beneath me was fucking intoxicating.

The urge hit me like a freight train. The urge to fuck her and brutalize her pussy with my cock so she wouldn't be able to feel anything but me inside her every second of every hour of every fucking day. I wanted her to be reminded of who she belonged to every fucking time she moved.

Dropping more of my weight down on top of her, but not enough to crush her, I pulled out until just the tip remained inside her before plunging back into her warmth.

"Cazzo, you were made for me." I groaned, the ghost of my orgasm tingling in my balls.

Her nails dug into my skin as her hands found my biceps and she tilted her head in a way like she was offering me her delicate throat before moaning, "Yours."

Grinding my pelvis against hers, I watched as pleasure tightened her features and she moaned.

"Keep moaning, Daimonáki mou," I ordered. "Let me hear how much you love my cock."

Her breaths started to get faster and faster with every thrust before I abruptly stopped but stayed buried deep inside her. She let out a whine and tried to move herself, but I pressed more weight down on her to keep her still.

I watched her face, taking in how flushed she was and the absolute desire brightening her eyes. A sheen of sweat on her skin, like diamonds. Her nails dug so deep into my skin that I knew without looking that some of them were bleeding.

"P-Please." She cried, tears starting to well up in her eyes.

Then I unleashed myself on her, fucking her relentlessly until her cries of ecstasy filled the air. Every moan and whimper doing nothing but spurring me on even more until both of our bodies tensed up and we came together.

Almost every ounce of my strength left my body causing me to slump down on top of her with almost all of my weight. I loved knowing that she was full of my cum and caged beneath me, unable to get free unless I allowed it. Despite us both being breathless and her gasping for air, my mouth found hers and I kissed the fuck out of her. I kissed her like she was my beginning and end. Like someone who would sacrifice everything for her. Like I'd gladly fucking murder anyone who tried to come between us or harm her.