Chapter Thirteen

A/N:

Dirty birds enjoy!!!! 🤭🥵😳

-B.

Ps. If anyone knows where I can find myself a Vas please let me know!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Vasileios's POV)

"Ares, stendersi." I whispered, patting the bed.
(Ares, lay down.)

Placing one foot on the bed at a time, he gently eased himself into the bed and laid down right against Daimonáki mou. She was sound asleep and had been for quite a while.

The sound of her sweet melodic voice...it just did something to me. We ended up making our way to the couch where she took her favorite position on my lap and I kissed her senseless. My phone rang minutes later and during my phone call she fell asleep. I didn't have the heart to wake her so I simply carried her to bed.

After making sure the bathroom light was on so she wouldn't be complete darkness and slipping on a t-shirt, I quietly left and headed downstairs to meet Tak. He was the one that'd called me.

"Gotta make this quick." I told him, needing to get back up to her before she woke.

"He's not interested talking so that might be difficult."

"I always like a good challenge."

Throwing open the door, I was greeted by Mr. Rodriguez tied to my favorite chair.

"Mr. Amato? What am I doing here?"

Grabbing Astraea's picture from the files Cosmo had that Tak had brought down, I waved it in front of his face.

"This girl look familiar?"

He paled and immediately looked away.

"N-No."

"You sure?"

"I'm s-sure. Never met her b-before. She a-a friend?"

"A friend? Oh no." I answered, laying the picture back down. "No, she's not a friend. She's much much more than that."

"I-I don't know anything."

Crossing my arms and putting my head down, I let out a sigh "Mr. Rodriguez, why must you lie to me? I really don't like liars."

"What mak-"

I held up my hand to silence him.

"I am willing to make you a once in a lifetime deal. A deal no one has ever gotten sitting in that chair."

"W-What deal?"

"You tell me the truth and I won't let my dog tear you apart. You may be only the second person in the world to get up from that chair alive. What do you say?"

"Promise?"

"I promise."

He took a deep breath before opening his mouth and letting it all out. The longer he spoke, the angrier I got. I could feel myself vibrating with anger and I wanted nothing more than to tear him apart.

"That's all I know! I swear!"

Before I could say anything Tak called for me from the hallway.

"Give me one minute. Don't go anywhere." I told Rodriguez.

Once I was in the hallway, Tak handed me a phone.

"It's his phone." Tak said.

"Okay? Give it to Lo to go through."