Lin Ming said at this time, "Everyone, let's eat first. I'll go up and see Mingyu."

  Chapter 170 I will protect you at all times

  Han Qingxia nodded to Lin Ming. After Lin Ming went up, Zhao Jie continued, "It's the end of the world now. No one alive can guarantee how they will live. Who can live looking at the face of the dead!"

  After he finished speaking, he heard Zhang Tang's sarcasm, "You are right, so you have to live longer, otherwise if you die, your brother will be worse than Hu Mingyu!"

  "Nah!" Zhao Jie was angry.

  "Brother, brother, forget it."

  "Come on, why can't I hide if I can't offend him?" Zhang Tang stood up, winked at Lu Xin, and walked upstairs.

  Zhao Jie waited until Zhang Tang walked up the stairs and disappeared. Zhao Jie, who was blocked by him, relieved his strength. He stared at the direction where Zhang Tang disappeared, and finally sighed, "Xiao Xiu, if my brother is not here in the future, you must be strong. Don't Don't be a burden to anyone and live a good life."

  Zhao Xiu was a fair-skinned boy in his teens. He kept shaking his head, with tears in his eyes, "Brother, you won't die."

  "Don't cry! Grown men always cry. Who taught you that?"

  At this moment, the lights above them clicked and went out.

  There is an independent power system here, and solar energy is stored during the day, which is enough for lighting at night.

  But now, it's all gone.

  "ah--"

  At this moment, a shrill scream sounded above them.

  After hearing this, Han Qingxia and others immediately looked upstairs. In less than a minute, everyone arrived at the stairs on the second floor.

  When they arrived on the second floor, they saw in the corner room at the front, the door was wide open, and from a dark perspective, a humanoid creature with reverse-jointed limbs was riding on a person.

  It hugged the opponent's head tightly and bit into the flesh on his face.

  With one bite, his lips were completely torn, and two rows of gum-covered teeth were exposed.

  He was in pain so much that he opened his mouth wide and screamed. He even forgot to use his powers. As soon as he opened his mouth, his tongue was bitten hard by the zombie.

  The zombie raised its head and pulled hard.

  "puff--"

  A whole soft and bloody tongue, with the mucous membrane at the bottom of the mouth, was torn off.

  The zombies chewed it loudly, as if they were enjoying delicious food, finishing it in three or two times.

  Zhang Tang could no longer shout a second cry for help.

  The whole person was like a piece of flesh being crushed and bitten by zombies.

  "It's Zhang Tang!" Zhao Jie was the first to recognize Zhang Tang. At this time, he couldn't care less about his usual grudges and raised his hand to fire out several water bombs.

  Although he can't hit accurately, he is already the strongest among these people.

  After he finally eliminated the zombie, Zhang Tang, who was lying in a pool of blood, twitched on the ground, his legs widened, and his body was like a twist. His feet were backwards, his body was forward, and he stood up . , opening his tongueless mouth to everyone in front of him.

  The bloody mouth looked like a huge hole in the abyss.

  "Well--"

  Zhao Jie raised his hand to form a powerful water ball and swung it towards Zhang Tang.

  However, as soon as his water ball touched Zhang Tang's body, it was scattered by a burst of flames.

  Zhang Tang is a fire element user!

  Now there are fire zombies!

  He is no match for him at all!

  Seeing that Zhang Tang was about to rush over and Zhao Jie was helpless to resist, a super powerful water column of the same height as Zhang Tang was swung out from behind him.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking list | Good book recommendations | Space text apocalyptic system without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023