"Alright, alright I will tell stories"

"Yaay!!!" They cheered except the timid boy who hesitantly raised his hand up copying up how his friends does but look down in embarrassed.

you just nod as you took a seat while they circle you for you to speak

"So what do you want me tale about?"

"About a hero that defeated evil people!"

"No! A princess that got to meet her prince!"

You sweatdropped as your eyes landed to the boy.

"What about you.. Rui was it?"

"U-um.. I want to k-know more d-dragons!"

"Oh?" You tilted your head as the other agreed on the boy mentioning about dragons.

Their pleading eyes making you sigh and nod as you tell them about a tale of a dragon.

"A dragon is mostly known a mystical beings.. But they did exist but none knows about them"

"T-they do?"

"Yes.. They took form of humans to blend in"

"...are they scary?" Asked one as you shook your head gently.

"Some may seems like one but.. They aren't unless you are evil in heart. But children like your age are the purest which when you seek them you will meet"

"Can we?"

"In ancient time yes.. But now.. Things have change not much is known about them"

"...was dragon truly... Exist?" Asked Keiko as Pei try to deny making you sighed.

"Ability exist "

"..." They stop their argument as their eyes focus on Rui as you finally understood.

As they explain Rui ability which was interesting.

"So.. Your able to hear the winds?" You asked curiously as he nod.

"He was able to tell your footstep no.. He was told your coming by the wind!" Said Keiko as you thought for a moment.

"Does Oda knows?"

"Huh? He does know.." Said Pei as Keiko nod.

"Hmm... Perhaps so.. Its rare of a sight that you can hear the wind.. Especially an ability to be utilise.. Since when did you utilized it?"

"...I d-dont remember"

"...inte-" you paused as the other kids were confused.

"The others have came" said Rui as you nod while standing up.

"Well I shall be get going"

"Huh? Why??" Muttered The kids as they cling onto you refusing to let go especially Keiko and Pei who hold your legs firmly around their arms hugging as Rui hold the hem of your sleeves.

"I-"..

"...." The door creak open as more kids jumped into you pushing you to the ground as they all were hugging you happily making you sighed.

Akutagawa tilted his head in confusion as his eyes took notice of you.

"Y/n-niisan!!! Your here!"

"Will you tell us stories!!"

"Right.. " you muttered standing up as the owner laughed as he brought the cakes and tea for all as you took the chance to quietly get out with Akutagawa following behind you.

You paused your way at the exist door and turn to fave Akutagawa who eventually mindlessly followed you.

"Is there something... you need?"