"You have to open it to know what is inside it?" He said while showing her his sweet eye smile.

She tugged her fingers on the gift wrap and started to open it. Her fingers were opening it so smoothly and gently.

When she opened it, her lips parted in surprise and happiness. It contained plushies.

"Now we are friends, right?" He said in a happy tone while smiling brightly.

She took the plushies out. Seeing it a tear escaped her eyes.

"Hey, why happened? Didn't you like it? I'll bring you another o-"

"No it's not like that. I just got emotional. I had no friends ever in my whole life till now. You really wanted to be my friend. You're my first friend. I'm very happy. These are the tears of happiness." She said with a smile while wiping her tears.

"Thank you very much Jiminah!" She said while hugging him.

"Anything for you ynie~....." He said while hugging her back.

"Can I give you a nickname?" She asked.

"Yeah sure!"

"I need some time. I'll think of a cute nickname for my first friend." She said with a smile.

"Okay now let's go for dinner, hmm...?" He said.

She pulled herself back from the hug and nodded.

"You go first. I have to get freshened up." He said.

Y/N nodded and headed downstairs.

"Hey, what do you have in your hands? Wait! Is it plushies?" Taehyung said in a loud and surprised voice.

"Yeah" She replied with a happy voice while smiling.

"From where did you get it?" He asked impatiently.

"My friend gifted me." She replied still having a smile.

"Did you went out of the mansion to meet your friend? " He said in a loud voice.

"No, he came in the mansion and gifted me this." She replied while chuckling.

"WHAT?" He yelled. "Who the hell dared to enter this mansion without our permission and also brought plushies to this mansion. Just tell me his name. Tell me who the hell he is. I'll make him beg in front of me for entering this man-"

"His name is Park Jimin." She replied.

He chuckled darkly and said," Park Jimin! Just wait and watch! I'll make your life a living hell. You'll beg for- ......WAIT JIMINAH!" He realised who gave her plushies.

Hearing the loud voices of Taehyung, Jimin came here.

"Yah Jiminah! It's not fine. You were the one who told me not to bring cute things like plushies in this mansion and you yourself brought this." He whined like a baby.

Jimin chuckled seeing him behaving like a baby."Hey! Don't whine like a baby. You are a mafia." He said.

Actually Tae aso likes plushies. But Jimin has told him not to bring cute things like plushies in the mansion as they are mafias.

"Hey you! Give it to me." Tae said to Y/N.

"No I'll not. My friend gifted it to me. "
She replied.

"I said give it to me." He said again while pouting.

"No I'll not." She said while teasing him with her tongue out.

Tae ran to her for snatching the plushies from her but she ran away and showed him her tongue while teasing him.

Y/N ran and Tae was running behind her while yelling ," HEY STOP!" She yelled back," IN YOUR DREAMS DUMBO!".

Jimin was running behind them trying to stop them. But it seems lime they were considering him like a ghost.

"Hey you two stop running! Am I ghost to you both?" He said while running.

Bit no effect of him stopping them. That means, Yes, he is a ghost for them.

They three were running over the whole house behind each other. Suddenly Y/N bumped into someone.

Seeing the person into which Y/N just bumped, Tae whispered to Jimin,"Bro, Let's go away from here before this double bunny gets angry! "

"Yeah! You're right. Let,s go before this double bunny sees." He whispered back.

And they both flew away from there.

Y/N stood up and said," I'm sorry Mr. Mafia."

He glared at her. His gaze was piercing her soul. His gaze sent a shrivel down to her spine.

"Why were you running?" He said in a cold voice.

She gulped the lump down and said while pointing back without looking," Because he was snatching my p-plushies."

"Who? Air?" He asked.

"No he." She replied.

"Look back baby. There's no one behind you. Stop playing around." Still maintaining his emotionless face and cold voice.

She turned behind to see no one as Tae and Jimin were already gone.

Oh no! Those jerks left me alone to face this cold piece of meat!

She cursed under her breath and turned around to face Jungkook.

" I have to feed my cat. She must be hungry. I have to go." She said and quickly dashed out of there.

"Huh! She doesn't even have a cat here." He mumbled while staring at her disappearing figure with a smirk.

" He mumbled while staring at her disappearing figure with a smirk

TO BE CONTINUED......