Future : The beginning of the End

Start from the beginning

"Sakura-dono!" Basil yelled. "Hibari!" Ryohei yelled. But the couple was gone.

At least that's what was supposed to happen if it wasn't for a certain pineapple head illusionist. Mukuro smugly stood with the Varia's mist guardian. Kikyou, Zakuro, and Bluebell were all shocked by this. "Done yet?" Hibari asked, feeling annoyed. "Who said you could do all the killing?" he demanded. Sakura sighed, stepping next to him. "Kyo, let's calm down. There are plenty of them for us to kill" she was smirking. "Is the illusion thing over?" Ryohei asked.

"We waited ten seconds because you asked! You crap head frog" Bell said, also annoyed. "How dare you go over by thirty whole seconds!" Lusseria yelled. "Tch. Ah, I accidentally clicked my tongue." the frog kid said annoyed. "Do you mean to say that the ones we killed were all illusions!" Bluebell demanded. "Warm up is over! Indeed you were fighting illusions half way through." Mukuro chuckled out.

"Hey Fran." Bell yelled out. "Yes Senpai?" "tricking the enemy with illusions is fine and all, but did we really have to die?" He questioned the frog. "You're missing the point here, Bell-senpai. It had to be realistic. Illusions are kind like pranks, right master?" Fran turned the question to Mukuro. "You're wrong." Mukuro shot him down. "Opps." Fran muttered. "You little..." Bell glared at him. "Then it's probably master's hobby of slasher themes." Fran turned on Mukuro. "Wrong again." Mukuro said more annoyed this time as he stabbed Fran's frog hat. By doing so, Mukuro shocked both Ryohei and Lusseria.

"Master, that hurts. Stop it." Fran whined. "There are two reasons for the illusions this time. One is serving as my warm up... and the other is to gather data on the real six funeral wreaths' power. By giving them a feeling of superiority with the illusions, I succeeded in gathering data on Bluebell's absolute defense territory, and Kikyou's method of attacking from the ground." Mukuro commented.

That information shocked Bluebell and Kikyou. "Gotcha." Fran said in a dumb way. "'Gotcha' my ass." Bell shot at him. "Anyways, how long are you gonna keep Rokudo Mukuro's illusion up? That guy's still in a Vindice cell." Bell pointed out. "Oh haven't you heard? That pineapple hair isn't an illusion... it's the real thing on a full scale. I helped my master escape from the cells of Vindice." Fran explained while Mukuro and Bell took shots at his head. This information, though, shocked Hibari, Sakura, Bell, Gokudera, and Ryohei.

"Isn't Mukuro-san amazing." Ken said smiling like a dog who was just given a bone. "Ken-niisan, you make things complicated so could you keep your mouth shut?" Fran asked the dog. "What? What'd you say Fran?" Ken snapped at him. "Calm down Ken." Chikusa warned him. "So that's how it is. If Rokudo Mukuro's apprentice was the one who was able to hoodwink the Vindice, then it all makes sense" Kikyou chuckled out. "Yay. I'm a celebrity now, Master!" Fran said with a dead look on his face. "Silence, little one. I must thank you for looking after my incapable apprentice Xanxus." Mukuro looked over at Varia leader.

Sakura perked up and looked over at the older Xanxus. She felt her whole body stiffen up. When he was younger he was powerful but now... ten years later he was as handsome as Kyo-san. The girl couldn't stop the blush on her face. Xanxus on the other hand glared at Mukuro before turning his attention to the Yakuza princess. He went over to her and got on one knee. He took her hand and kissed the back of it. "Your highness, it is good to see you again." he told her, causing the girl to turn bright red. A smirk was on his lips as he looked at the cloud guardian.

Hibari quickly pulled her hand out of his and tugged her away from him forcing her behind him. He wouldn't admit it but he was jealous of the Vaira leader showing the princess such affection so publicly. "Either way, we didn't need your useless help." Hibari turned his attention, and the conversation towards the Mist Guardian. Xanxus stood up. "Hibari! Wait!" Ryohei yelled. "You mustn't put on air, Hibari Kyoya. Someone of your intelligence would know that it's only with the knowledge of their ways, that we are truly able to comprehend the greatness of the real six funeral wreaths." Rokudo reminded him.

Sakura x HibariOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara