Happy 10 Years, TKAI

Noong una kong sinusulat ang akdang ito, naisip ko lang na ipo-post ko dito sa Watty. Tatapusin, at hindi na ako maglo-log in pa. Hahayaan ko na lang dito.

But this story gave way to other stories over the years. This story ignited a long-forgotten dream of having my own published book. This story opened many doors for me and introduced me to friends, people who share the same love for our historical past, people looking for something different to read, and people who helped me grow. This story gave me courage to pursue creative writing not just as a breather from stress, but also, to find purpose in what I'm doing: to help others learn life lessons.

Thank you for loving this story, for supporting this story, and for finding comfort, joy, and learnings in it. Iba-iba feelings ko dito over the years. Sometimes I think it's the best story I have, sometimes I feel cringe towards it (kasi we grow as writers). But I don't regret writing it.

Most of all, thank you for supporting the book version of this through KPub PH. Thank you, Wattpad PH, for the recognition over the years, even being added to different reading lists:

TOP FILIPINO STORIES from Ambassadors reading list: The Katipunero and I: WattpadRomancePH Magical Love reading list: The Katipunero and I:

We may not know what the future brings for this story, for me as a writer.

But for now, I will live in the present and say my heartfelt thanks for supporting me and TKAI.Ate Rai (Pinayblonde)

P.S. If you can afford it, you can buy the book version of this story from KPub PH, in Lazada. Please wait for announcements. Thank you.