Chapter thirty five: Final

A/N: Hello babygirls, this book has come to an end!!! I really appreciate your support, thank you everyone for reading, commenting and voting.
I really had fun writing it and reading your feedback. 💬⭐❤️

‼️I started a new book "Brewing Love" it's an enemies to lovers story, slow burn romance Leeknow x reader I posted Chapter two so please check it out and I hope you enjoy it‼️

⚠️⚠️ AGAINST LAW BANGCHAN MAFIA BOOK 2 IS NOW POSTED

And now enjoy the final Chapter.

warning ⚠️ : smut at the end.
▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

• 4 years later •

"Melanie come here baby" you said smiling.

"She grew up fast I can't believe she's three already " said Chris hugging you as both of you watched your little daughter swinging in the park.

"Almost three" you joked.

"yes baby yes, tomorrow, she'll have the best birthday party ever" he smiled pinching the tip of your nose.

"Everything is well prepared?" you asked.

He nodded excitedly.

"what about the guests' rooms?"

"Everything is perfect babygirl no need to worry about a thing"

You smiled in relief.

____________________________________

•Time skip•

~Ring ring~

"Chris get the door !! I'm busy " you yelled from the kitchen.

He rushed to the door only to get jumped on.

"Man !!! long time no see" Said Changbin hugging his buddy.

"move aside Bin lemme hug him too" said Han pushing Bin to the side.

"Hyung" said I.N as he buried his head in his hyung's shoulder

"We miss you so much" added Seungmin and hyunjin in union.

"yeah mate it's been a long time" added Felix.

"Yeah yeah won't you let us in already Chris? Australia's weather is really no joke" said Leeknow jokingly.

"Come on guys" said Chris happily seeing his friends after a year of not meeting them.

"Oh my god guys you're here" you said rushing to give them a group hug.

"Long time no see y/n, I miss you" said Han

"Me too Han, you have no idea" you said as both of you started tearing up.

Han is and forever will be your best friend, you're close to others of course but Han have a special spot in your heart.

"MELANIE" they said in union rushing towards your daughter hugging her and started playing and joking around.

_______________

"So how's life in Australia y/n?" asked Han helping you setting up the plates for the cake.

"Different i might say.." you shrugged.

"So you don't like it here?" he frowned.

"its not like that, we've been living here for two years, it's more calm you know away from all the mafia stuff and the chaos but..." you paused.

"but what?"

"I can't deny that I miss the old mansion, how the kitchen was crowded with you guys, having breakfast together and our movie nights.."