Chapter Sixteen: Only One Enemy

A/N : this chapter is kinda long. contains 1548 words.

"don't be scared, kitten, I'm not a ghost”

“but you..”

“supposed to be dead...well my men saved me , I dont die easily” he said standing up from his leather chair.

“why did you need to see me? ”

“ no need to rush, we'll have enough time to talk about everything ”

“No we don't, Chris will find me, he'll be here soon”

" ooo don't put high expectations kitten, hes not coming" he said the last sentence as a whisper.

" how do you mean? if you dare hurt him San I swear to god I'll stab you San"

" big words coming out of a little mouth, fierce you're so fierce ah it turns me on" he said in a seductive tone.

"let go of me, what do you want?"

" we want Chris to suffer, the consequences of his actions."

"he won't, he'll find you and kill you"

"very bold.. he didn't succeed last time I dont think he would now...but I must admit chris has such a good taste in women" he said approaching you , his fingers touching your cheek.

you flinched away from his touch.
" dont fucking touch me, if Chris doesn't kill you. then I will"

"loyal huh? we'll see if you remain this way....wooyoung take this kitten ...to her room...you must be tired we'll continue our chat tomorrow"  he said smirking.

wooyoung approached you and grabbed you forcibly dragging you with him.
"NO NO LET GO OF ME "
you elbowed him and tried to break free but he was too fast as he grabbed your hair  to stop your movements.

"I might be merciful a bit , but my boss isnt..so you better behave" he said as he pushed you in a room and locked the door.

You scanned the place, searched everywhere for anything you could use as a weapon  but of course nothing, they had everything prepared.

"shit, I need to escape" you muttered.
You slowly drifted to sleep, staying awake won't serve you, you need to rest to gain energy so you can escape, if you ever had the chance.

__________________________
"what an interesting lady, dont you think wooyoung" said San, smoking his cigarette.

wooyoung nodded " what's the plan now? what if Chris came here"

"oh he won't, he's not a fool, he wont put himself in danger, he'll have it all prepared before striking but we'll ruin his plan again, we have everything under control , we're watching all of his moves"

"we have two successful missions, don't you think we should change the timeline of the shipping in case they have the audacity to strike?"

"yes. good point, gather the boys and change the timeline the shipping will be tomorrow at nightfall"

"and Y/N? "

"she'll entertain me in the mean time, I want to trigger Chris"

"and if she refuses?"

"with time she'll behave, but if she insists she'll get punished" he whispered laughing.

"off you go wooyoung, you are indeed the best assassin" he added.

_________________________

you slowly opened your eyes, feeling groggy and disoriented. As your vision clears, you realized you're in a lavishly furnished room. Anxiety washed over you as memories of the previous day's conversation with San flood your mind. you sat up in bed and saw San standing near the window, his gaze fixed upon you.