Chapter Twenty: Save Him

A/N: hello, I hope you enjoy this chapter.
I'll post the next chapter very soon!!
please comment your thoughts about this chapter. ❤️
This Chapter is kinda long, 1983 words.
Warnings ⚠️ : violence.
______________________________________

Hand and hand you walked out of the room.
trying not to get caught by one of San's men.
Gunshots were heard, you clung tightly to Chris. in response he wrapped an arm around you securely.

“I'll get you out of here, I promise”

“Stop giving promises Chris” you fired.

He gets it, you're angry at him, sad and disappointed.
knowing that your parents were murdered by a mafia boss, and the fact that their murderer is Chris's father broke you into pieces also not knowing the exact reasons. Why your parents were involved with him in the first place. Questions burned in your throat but you knew it wasn't the right time to ask.

You just couldn't hide it, you can't even look at Chris, you felt distant, he lied to you.. again.

“baby, why wou-” he said but you cut him off, you couldn't take it anymore you couldn't control your anger and you stopped midway.

“Chris , stop. and don't call me baby, isn't clear to you that I'm hurt.Oh of course not-”

now he cut you off.

He pulled you by your waist and slammed you against the wall. Trapped between his arms.
He was so close to you. His chest pressed against yours.
Your heart raced, and you started breathing heavily.
you mentally cursed yourself. why does he have such effect on you.
you tried to free yourself but he pushed you back.

“You're not going anywhere. so you wanna play this way..” he said looking ay you dead in the eyes.

He was clearly pissed. You're so stubborn and you kept on attacking him and he had enough of it.

“Chris let go of me”

“NO, I SAID NO” he yelled.

your eyes widened

“YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO ME, I TOLD YOU THAT I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING ONCE WE'RE SAFE, SO PLEASE DONT SAY MEAN THINGS TO ME SINCE YOU DON'T KNOW THE FULL STORY, YOU'RE HURTING ME” he added.

“OH SO YOUR FEELINGS ARE HURT NOW CHRIS BANG? HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT MINE? WELL I DONT THINK SO” You yelled back putting your hand in the air in disappointment.

He grabbed your wrist and pulled you, crashing your lips together.
His other hand, wrapped around your neck, slightly choking you.
You whimpered, wanting to push him away.
but he kept pushing himself against you refusing to let go and it pissed you off. Making out now is clearly not the right timing.

You pushed him with all your might, and slapped him.

“ENOUGH CHRIS” You yelled.

but you froze the moment you realized what you've done.
regret took over you when you saw his sad expressions.

he backed up without looking at you and said “ sorry I didn't know you don't want to kiss me”

“Chris” you mumbled extending your hand and taking a step closer to him but he took a step away.

“you don't have to apologize Y/N , its my fault, I shouldn't have forced myself on you when you're clearly pissed and not wanting to even see my face” ...he paused a bit and added “c'mon I'll get you to a safe place”

You followed him, looking at his back.
You felt like crying. you felt overwhelmed.

you're mad at him maybe you're hating him at the moment but you shouldn't have done that.