Chapter Six: Win Her Back

You threw yourself on your bed. You felt empty, you wanted him to hug you and comfort you, you wanted to cuddle him so you can feel safe but all if this was impossible for the moment. It was possible tho but you're the one who was fighting back these urges. you can tell him that you still love him but you chose to lie and tell him that you hated him. You can ask him for cuddles and hugs but you chose to reject him and flinch away from him.

He made you feel that way, it was complicated, you just need time to listen to your heart.
*In Chan's room*
He was laying on his bed lost in his thoughts.
"You really do love her dont you?" said Changbin while scrolling on his phone.
"hm"
"c'mon Chris all of us know that you're weak for her, only her" he added.
"it doesn't matter now, she hates me"
"are you being serious? how did you know?"
"she told me that"
"well she's just angry, Chris you're acting cold with her , you're supposed to win her back and try to solve things but you're only distancing yourself " said Changbin trying to knock some sense in his friend's skull.
"Trust me nothing is gonna change, she even tried to escape, she doesn't want me in her life again"
"why did you bring her back then?"
"are you insane changbin? what if our rivals find her? i can't see her getting hurt"
"You need to talk maybe she'll understand "
"she's too stubborn"
"just try or give her more freedom cuz locking her in a room will make her feel worse trust me" added changbin.
Chan closed his eyes trying to sleep.

Days have passed and you are allowed to go outside but you have Han and Seungmin following you everywhere like your shadow. It annoyed you a lot at first but then you started talking to them and to your surprise they were fun especially Han he was a crackhead, you even wonder how a person like him could be scary and working in a mafia. It wasnt hard for you to be friends with them.

Chan wanted to take advantage of the situation and often asks Han or Seungmin to secretly record you without you noticing so he can hear you beautiful laugh and soothing voice. He missed you so much.
And you missed him as well, you secretly hoped that the boys would bring up Chan so you can talk about him even tho you were pretending that you don't want him anymore.

narae~