Chapter Thirty-one: Fighter

A/N: Hello babygirls. Where are my Nctzens at 💚 ?
Who's your bias from NCT?
Mine is Hyuck, Jeno and Hendery.
______________________________________

•1st time skip•

"Kun , Xiaojun welcome, please take a seat " said Soobin shaking their hands.
"Thank you for accepting to corporate with us" he added.

"We're always here to help Soobin" said Kun.

"So as Taehyun told you, the whole plan is to bring San out of his hideout"

"He also told us about SKZ, by the way congratulations for your alliance with them"

"Thank you, the plan starts tomorrow evening, we will provide you with everything for the showcase"

"I'll tell the boys to prepare the place for it then" said Kun smiling.

"Will any of you or SKZ be there?" asked Xiaojun

"SKZ no, us, yes well only me.... I'll attend as your guest... today when you're finished with the place where the showcase will take place , we will send you a truck full of everything necessary.. make sure to spread the word and to invite well known mafias, we will see if San attends or not, or of he'll come in disguise"

"Hendery will definitely work on that"

"Thank you Kun, we appreciate your help, Nct has always been on our side"

"Anytime leader, what if San sends someone? what if he doesn't attend personally?"

"Well Chris did tell us about someone named Wooyoung" said Beomgyu

"Wooyoung?" asked Xiao raising an eyebrow.

"Only Skz saw him, we don't know him, but Chris did described him to us.." answered Beomgyu

"So San been hiding his men well huh?"

"yeah exactly Chris said that its one of his hidden cards. An assassin"

"He must be a brat to handle then"

"yeah indeed!"

"How would we recognize him then if he did attend?" asked Kun

"Dont worry I'll handle it" said Soobin.
"Thank you again Kun!! Today we'll finish everything necessary for the mission. Say Hi to the rest of NCT... we will definitely celebrate when we bring San down"

"We will definitely do that"

___

The boys worked on everything, the shipment, the place .
Everything is ready they're only waiting for the right timing to start their mission.
____

•The showcase day•

Soobin walked into the NCT Wayv mansion confidently, he was dressed up elegantly.
a small device in his collar called a covert communication earpiece, allowed him to maintain a discreet line of communication with Chris in case he saw someone with the same descriptions as Wooyoung.

I'm A Beast ( Bangchan x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara