Chapter Thirteen: "Hello beautiful"

•In your room•

"Hey baby wake up" said Chris shaking your shoulder softly

You hummed in return and turned on your other side trying to get more minutes to sleep.

"Baby, wake up, it's dinner time" Now planting kisses all over your face to wake you up.

"Oh, Chris, stop it tickles" you protested smiling, as you slowly opened your eyes.

Now you're fully awake, locking eyes with your fiancé.

"Took a good nap baby?"

you nodded , yawning.

" come on, freshen up a bit and let's go eat"

You headed to your bathroom, you quickly washed your face, brushed your hair and sprayed some perfume.
Chris was sat on your bed waiting for you to get ready, squeezing your plushie in his hands "Lucky bastard" he muttered.

"Said something?" you asked as you closed your bathroom door.

"How about you move to my room? you can get to cuddle with me to sleep instead of cuddling this lifeless orge-looking plushie" he said throwing the plushie forcefully on your bed.

"Hey careful, seriously jealous of my plushie?"

"Um, yeah!"

"But you work late at night, always in your office or out and Mr.Sky keeps me company " you shrugged.

"Mr.Sky?"

"yeah, Seungmin gave him this name"

"Okay then, you better tell Mr.Sky that he won't steal my girl"

You laughed a bit ruffling his hair
"Come on babe, let's eat....now I'm feeling really hungry"
______________________________________

As you entered the dining room

soft candlelight danced across the elegantly set table, as the intoxicating scent of the feast filled the air setting the stage for an intimate night

You looked at Chris and said "wow!! where are the others tho?"