Chapter Ten: My Bride

The next morning you woke up in Chan's arms.
legs tangled, hair messy.

last night you went really wild.

You opened your eyes and he was still sleeping. You took moments to admire his features. You booped his nose gently, and then softly pulled yourself trying not to wake him up at your sudden movements.

you walked to your bathroom, wanting to take a warm shower.

You're already undressed from last night

You're already undressed from last night. As the warm water started to touch your body , two strong arms found their way around your bare waist.

You jumped slightly at the sudden contact..

"shh it's me baby. mind if i join you" said Chan softly slowly rubbing your waist and tummy.

"didn't get enough of me huh?" you smirked

"I can't get enough of you love"

His chest pushed against your back. his hands rubbing your shoulders giving them a nice massage. You leaned into his touch enjoying the gentle caress.

a fine mist filled the air, creating a soothing ambiance in the bathroom. The steady stream of the warm water embraced both of you bringing relaxation and easing away the tensions in your bodies.

You turned around to face him. The droplets of water on his face reflecting the glow of the red bathroom light.

Your heart skipped a beat at his sight. He slowly placed his lips on yours taking you into a sweet wet kiss.

you hands found their way on his defined shoulders and his arms circled around your waist pulling you closer and closer to his body.
you closed your eyes, the sensation was blissful. With each breath, the steam filled your lungs and filled your chest with peace and tranquility forgetting about the outside world, the mafia world, the worries.

He washed your hair and body and you did the same.
As you turned the shower off, a content sigh left tour lips. Ready to face the world once again.

Both of you got dressed. For Chan he only put on his grey joggers from last night. Well he cant walk to his room naked.

"Go ahead to the kitchen baby, I'll join you let me put a shirt first. " he kissed your cheek softly and you nodded smiling.

*In the kitchen*

"oh look who's here, finally you're awake" said Jisung flushing you a bright smile.
"Morning Han , morning Hyunjin " you said smiling.

They were sipping their coffee and eating scrambled eggs.

You started preparing your coffee, the strong scent filled your nose.

"Tiring night huh (y/n)?" Said LeeKnow the moment he entered the kitchen.

Your eyes widened and heart raced.
You hesitated to turn around, not ready to see Leeknow's smirk and the other boy's confused looks.

" um what do you mean?"
He shrugged grinning.
Han and hyunjin looked at each other in confusion.
"you turned red (y/n) what happened?" asked hyunjin.
"um nothing happened ".