Chapter Four: Unsafe in your arms

You stood there in shock.
"So it was real? all of what he has said was real?" He looked down avoiding your gaze.
"ANSWER ME. why did you lie to me?" you added and your voice cracked at the end.
"Chris I'm sorry to interrupt but we really have to go, I'm sure San's men are on the way" said a freckled boy.
"Changbin, LeeKnow take her to the car we're leaving this place" Said Chan.

The two boys started approaching the you, you fought back and looked at Chan but your eyes couldn't meet his.
"What the hell, leave me alone, you can't take me by force" you shouted.
but it was useless all of it, they forced you into the car and forced you to sit, then they started driving somewhere.

None of the guys wanted to answer your questions and after almost ah hour you arrived at a big mansion. You couldn't see clearly, it was dark outside besides your eyes were blurry from all the tears. Then two other cars followed. Before you could see Chan, Changbin and Leeknow led you to a room.
"please get comfortable here, Chris will be here soon, he'll explain everything" said LeeKnow.
You glared at them and closed the door you wanted to be left alone.

You waited for Chan to come, you wanted to yell at him, punch him, slap him and get all of your anger on him for making you feel this way.
You started throwing whatever you found infront of you. You calming down a bit, you sat on the edge of the bed holding your head rubbing your temples when someone slowly opened the door, as expected it was him Chan.

You didn't even bother to look at his face, you totally ignored him, you were tired from crying and from all what happened earlier. You were terrified and traumatized. You were used to feel safe in his arms but this time he's the reason behind making you feel unsafe.

"Baby I-"
"Don't call me baby ever again" you cut him off in a serious tone not even looking at his face.
He sat beside you but you moved away from him.
"(y/n) please!"
"are you serious? do you think the whole situation would be easy? that I'll easily forget what had happened? what is this shitty place, I wanna go home now, why did you even bring me here so you can torture me or kill me because now I know who you are?" you said angrily.
He was taken aback, him torturing you or killing you , he would never do that , he felt hurt but he shouted back since you didn't stop yelling
" (Y/N) STOP AND LISTEN TO ME"
It was the first time that he yells at you, your eyes widened.
"I know I was supposed to tell you everything from the very beginning, but i couldn't, I was s-scared , scared that you'll leave me"
"leave you? you didn't even love me"
"(y/n) what are you talking about? you know that I love you so much"
"No I don't I don't know anything, you tricked me"
"San was lying I promise"
" why would he lie about that? I guess he knows you better than I do. I know nothing, what about your house? so this is your house now? " you asked and he nodded.
" but-"
"see! I've spent a year going to a place that i considered my second home, we had lots of memories there but they were all a lie, it was the wrong place and *you hesitated* t-the wrong person"
"baby-"
"get out, I wanna stay by myself "

narae~