chapter twenty-two: The full truth.

A/N: Okay so this chapter is kinda long but also very important.
comment your thoughts please.
I'll be posting the next chapter very soon. And what's gonna happen when Chris awakes 🤔

and omg thank u for reading this story ranked 🥇#1 in #straykidsmafia 😭♥️
_____________________________________
•In the next room•

"Slowly..." said Leeknow holding you on your right side and Hyunjin on your left side.

You groaned in pain. the slightest movement felt like hell. But you ignored it.

"Chris" you whispered.

"Hes alright see" said Leeknow smiling trying to reassure you.

"Did the doctor say when he'll regain consciousness?" you asked.
Again they failed to tell you.

"Hyunjin? Leeknow?" you looked at them with fear.

"we still dont know yet! but the doc said it may take hours or a few days" explained Leeknow.

"D-days?" you stuttered in disbelief.

"He fell in coma y/n" said Leeknow directly.

"Hyung!!" whispered Hyunjin elbowing him.

"Coma!?" you eyes widened and tears gathered in your eyes quickly.

" A short one y/n so no need to worry! hes body is recovering very quickly.. he'll be awake soon" he added reassuring you.

"Can you bring me thay chair?" you said.

"y/n you can't stay here...he needs to rest and so you are"

"Im fine Hyunjin,, please I need some alone time with him and then you can take me to my room"

The boys respected your decision, they helped you sit down on the chair and said that they'll bring you back to your room after half an hour.

They left the room and now its only you and Chris.

You interlocked your fingers with his.
A tear fell on your cheek.

"I thought I hated you when I San told me the truth..you know about my parents...I thought after leaving the mansion I would run away and leave you...I thought i wanted you to disappear from my life..." you paused.

"But I was wrong Chris.. all what I wanted in this world is you. Not gonna lie..I still need an explanation..to all of that.. I'm a bit mad at you and the boys for keeping me in the dark but I still love you so much" you added.

"please wake up" you sobbed.
"please Chris I need you... I can't lose you...you saved my life...please baby" you whispered.

You felt two strong arms engulfing you in a hug.

"Its okay to cry let it all out..he'll be awake soon y/n" said Han holding you tight.

"Im scared Han...It should had been me not him..he put himself in danger..took a bullet for me..I won't be able to forgive myself"

"noo dont say this y/n please.. if you were in his place you would do the same... you also did put yourself in danger for I.N you jumped infront of him and got stabbed instead of him..how would you feel if I.N blamed himself for your state?"

"noo o don't want him to blame himself...what matters is that he's safe"

"See!! Chris would think the same way!! so please dont blame yourself "

you nodded slowly.

"lemme wipe those tears.. let's let him rest.. he'll be awake very soon I promise" he added wiping away your tears and taking you to your room.