Chapter Seventeen: A Little Gift For Chris

A/N: sorry for the late update.
these chapters included the interaction between Y/N and Ateez. As Y/N is separated from Chris and the rest of SKZ since she's been kidnapped.
Many of you want the interaction between Y/N and SKZ, that will certainly happen in the next chapter, and I'll be posting it soon.
Your feedback 💬 and votes ⭐ are highly appreciated, thank you ❣️.
______________________________________

•Night time•

"Seonghwa how's everything going?" asked San

"Everything running according to plan, boss. Me and the boys will accompany the shipping truck" he answered.

"Good, good have you contacted Seoho?"

"yes, he told me that Chris is furious, trying to find out who destroyed his hotel. He didn't get too much info as he's working with his close members"

"hm weird, he didn't suspect anything?"

"He did, but Seoho tried to convince him that it was NCT"

"Good, now off you go. And dont. blow. this. mission. up. or. I'll. blow. your. heads. understood?"

Seonghwa nodded and excused himself.

"How's our guest doing Woo?"

"In her room, refused to eat, food untouched and she broke the plates"

"what can I say.. her loss.. bring her to me. Time for some entertainment"

Both of them smirked as Wooyoung strode to your room.
"Hey kitty, kitty.." he said unlocking the door and breaking into your room.

You rolled your eyes.

"Get your ass up, San wants to see you"

"Why? we have nothing to talk about!"

"Why don't you find out yourself?"

"Hey hey what are you doing... I dont wanna see San..out me down asshole" you yelled as Wooyoung grabbed your waist and threw you on his shoulder.

He ignored your punches and walked you to San's office, throwing you on the chair.
"She refused to see you, so I had to bring her by force."

San signaled Wooyoung to leave you both alone.
Half an hour passed in silence. San was working on his desk and you sat there scanning the place.

"Wooyoung told me you've been naughty, refusing to eat your food, throwing plates...bad kitten.. you should be grateful I'm feeding you"
he said his eyes not leaving the papers before him.

"Why does it matter to you?"

"Look, I dont wanna treat a beautiful woman like you as a hostage, so I'm treating you as a guest."

"So you expect me to be on my knees and thanking you for your kindness?" you said sarcastically.

Now he looked up "As you should"

He stood up, grabbed your wrist and forced you down.
"Now say it" he said his hands forcing you down.

"Leave me alone" you yelled pushing him away from you.