chapter 36( M)

Taehyung manspreaded on the bed waiting for the younger to devour him, tbh he hasn't felt this way before being the fact that he had never had sex for the last three years and with the younger's appearance right now , a little touch could easily make him jerk, he kept admiring his baby , his blonde curls,  perfect shape not to forget the nevel (belly button) piercing that was adorning his skin... Everything screamed "Sexy" ...

Jungkook never stopped teasing the elder's cock , he loves how the elder's face twitched to his touch and his raspy breath was a sweet melody to his ears , he wants to hear more and his proud of himself that he's able to control the elder by his touch..He was feeling dominant yet submissive...

He laid the elder's chest down so half of his body was on the bed , as he climbed over with his backside then took the younger's length in his mouth.. The elder kept moaning due to the pleasure and the view infront of him was driving him insane (69 ) ...While moaning to the sinful slurp sounds made by the younger,  he couldn't hold back any longer,  he grabbed the younger's ass straight to his face , sucking his inviting hole...

"Hy..hyung , yo..yo..you're not supposed to lick there  it's not c..clean, Ahh fuck !!

The younger just spank his ass as a reply ...

The younger went back to the elder's dick as he continued sucking from the tip to the bottom without stopping,  the younger's nose could feel the elder's shaft ,

Taehyung let out raspy moan...fuck! Fuck! FUCK!!!

and that was the last straw,  he cummed inside the younger and a little sticker to his face making him look even hotter... The younger turned to face the elder as the hot male dragged the younger for a wet kiss,  he didn't mind that he was tasting himself,  they went on for about 20mins, before the younger pulled out...

" Oh my gosh! Never been touch in my hole before,  I fucking love it!!

"Baby , why don't I fuck you there then?

The younger bambi eyes shone as he nodded '..

They both connected their foreheads as the hot male informed the younger that he was gonna be gentle as it's his first time..

The younger laid on the bed waiting for the elder who went to get lube '

As he got back, he poured a nice amount of lube on his fingers as he looked straight in the younger's eyes,  leaving gentle kisses on his face...

"I promise to be gentle " I'm just gonna prep you , so signal me if it hurts okay , I'll remove my finger..okay baby?

The younger nodded '

Words my love..

"Yes daddy" ..

Taehyung packed the lube straight in the younger's ass as he put in one finger in , he watched the younger's reaction and he was surprisingly cool with it, he was fingering for some time when he heard the younger's  pleads...

"More Daddy" ...

Taehyung added another finger in , and continued moving swiftly and fast , jungkook fisted the sheets as he tried controlling his moans , he forgot how taehyung's hand made wonders...

Daddy, I want more  please~

Taehyung added another finger, he was hard on now , the view infront of him was making him drool, the younger was dripping wet,  he didn't know how his tongue landed on the younger's pussy , sucking hard as he fingered the younger's hole vigorously...

Jungkook's moan became louder , and fuck it was amazing , he pushed the hot male's head more as the elder was taking him to places,  taehyung was really hard now as he pulled out and immediately rubbed lube on his cock not forgetting to add more lube on the younger's not so widened hole

"Baby, its gonna hurt a little " he started as he began pushing his tip in the younger's hole making jungkook let out an inaudible gasp,  taehyung distracted him by going for another sloppy kiss as he moved in , he could feel the younger's body twitching..

" u okay baby?

Y..yea...just keep g..going '

Taehyung was halfway in already , jungkook closed his eyes to the painful.yet pleasurable feeling he was experiencing and Immediately,  he felt full, they were connected and to say it all , fucking by the ass hurts as hell" ..

The elder let him get used to his length ..

"Move

Taehyung began really gentle and soft for the younger,  he could get used to this the dimlight room , having the perfect sex with his favorite person , the sensation was become heated as jungkook trusted into the hot male's dick on his own but the elder quickly stopped him as he began moving faster a little (increased his pace)

Jungkook was breathing heavily,  taehyung's dick is so huge..... he wanted more, he loved it and he wants to cherish this moment ...

Harder hyung and faster too"...

Taehyung put one leg on his shoulders as he fucked the younger's hole mercilessly,  hitting his prostrate over and over again.. both moans were mixed and they switched styles a lot of times before both finally chased their orgasm and cummed.

The elder filling the younger's hole,  they were exhausted as both slumped into slumber , After all they had been having sex for more than an hour...

............................

Finally got a good phone guys😁

Wanna know the reason I haven't updated ?

I got carried away🤧, I could finally Instagram and also focus on my yt channel , and also my taekook and  MSA edits 🦋, and also school 😭... so my update has been really cranky...I apologize,  I'm really really sorry guys,  Forgive your author🙈