chapter 14

It was evening now and both males were at the mall picking clothes and chatting while making small talks, actually the younger brought him to a Gucci store because of the intense love he had for Gucci, this made the elder immediately remember taehyung, he smiled faintly as he remembered those happy eyes whenever his dad came with shopping bags from the company...

He was brought back to reality as the younger tugged on his sleeve asking to pick sweatpants for him..

"Grey or Green, which do you prefer? The younger asked waving the clothes at his face

Both will look nice, he replied honestly

I'm asking for you though...

Ohh, then I'll take the gray one ...

The younger nodded as he threw it at the basket stuffed with different style of clothing suits, jackets, hoodie, socks, gloves , caps and so more..

These are all for you hyung.. he said showing his teeth..

The elder gasped he thought the clothes was for him only and the one he picked for himself were his but he was totally wrong..

These are too much"..

No , no the last thing you'll do his to return my gifts, I'll be sad again..

The elder looked at him a little as he nodded

"But no more, it's enough...let's go

Okie...the younger smiled repeating what the elder did the other time while the elder Shaked his head watching the younger's cute antics.
.
.
.
.

They got home at night and spent the rest of the night watching anime, the younger had a whole rack of anime cassettes : demon slayer,Naruto, Dragonball, chainsaw man, and some bl anime like titan, dekaretai otoko, given,love stage and so more and the elder will admit he enjoyed his company..

It was 3 am and both males were watching titan's bride right now, the movie was about a prince titan supposedly getting married to a young boy and he must have an heir before he could surpass the throne...it was one of the intimate part in the movie when the titan had to sleep with the young boy and the younger could feel his pant tighten but the elder still watched in amazement ignoring the younger but the younger couldn't take it anymore, he faked yawn as he lied he wanted to sleep now so he bid goodnight to his hyung as he exited the living room obviously to go take care of his problem.....

.
.
.
.
.

Morning came and the younger looked at the elder sleeping peacefully as he got to his room, grabbed a blanket and spread it on his body , he never felt this way before and when it came to the elder the most beautiful man he had ever seen, he only wants to please him...

So for the first time in forever, he decided to shoo away the maid who were on cooking duty and make breakfast for the elder but he had no clue on what to prepare, he opened his phone while rubbing his eyes with his knuckles trying to adjust to the brightness of the screen by dimming it a little bit....

"What to do, "what to do...he kept mummuring to himself while holding a spatula to his chin , he opened YouTube and started taking out the things mentioned, after a while of doing the above things mentioned and somewhat mixture he started frying but to his dismay, it didn't turn out to be the normal pancakes he knows so he silently went to beg the cook to come make breakfast and maybe he'll get to cook for the elder sometime later...

.
.
.
.
.

He came out of the kitchen with dished pancakes, cookies, a strawberry glass and s mini bouquet to beautify the tray , when he came to the living room, he saw the elder folding the used blanket another mystery on his mind he was sure he slept without one but on the other hand the 19 year old brought him breakfast with a cheeky smile on his face..

"Hyunggg breakfast!!

The elder smiled as he sat at one of the chairs in the dining as he stared openly at the food prepared before him...

"Thanks jun" as he ruffled the younger's hair

The younger smiled warmly as Both males began eating...

The rest of the day were spent usual and the constant talks about themselves and the younger will talk nonstop about the places he had visited especially "Africa" he always loved that place and said he was gonna visit again...

"It has a unique surrounding, their countries are beautiful, I visited alot like morroco, Ghana, Nigeria, congo, Liberia and South Africa... let's not talk about their food " he giggled he knows if he started talking he won't be able to stop..

"Now you want to make me visit that place " , oof !.

The younger laughed again and his laugh was just too contagious thet the pretty elder began laughing too...

_____________________________________________

Yo! How do you guys feel about this chapter and yeah I'm a sucker for bl anime so feel free to hit my DMS for recommendations 😉...

I'm sorry the flash back is taking long but I just want to explain jungkook's life since he wasn't explained in some chapters and yeah u got me am an African, I just couldn't help it so yeah... Have a nice day or night ✨😘