chapter 8.

EDITED.

Tena got to his house by 11 as said so she knocked on the door waiting for  minjun to open...Her sexual hunger was at the peak...

As the door was opened, Tena attacked minjun by kissing him not even letting him invite her in, she invited herself in , he used his legs to shut the door...

They were sucking each other's faces until minjun tapped her thighs which made her jump on him, her thighs well spread across his crotch...

They walked upstairs, As he got to the room he laid her down..

H.hey baby, why are you so in a hurry uhn. Minjun teased

She was breathing hard, just exhaling as minjun attacked her thighs , adoring and leaving wet kisses on her skin....

She spreaded her self wide being already wet she took her finger and started rubbing her clits..

Oh baby stop touching yourself, I'm here I'll do the job okay...

She moaned as minjun put his two fingers in her clits ...she was already a mess until minjun started tongue fucking her,  panties long gone... He sucked to the extent that  she came in his mouth after that she wanted to suck him too but he didn't want to come in her mouth, He was already in the verge of coming so he aligned his dick in as he started fucking her mercilessly..

The bed was moving according to his thrust, they fucked for about 30 minutes until he came inside of her , They were so in the moment they didn't realize the damage had been done...

What the heck, minjun ?! what have you done, you fool!?!

I'm sorry, I didn't know when I came in!!

Slap

You are a fool, I'm a married woman y'know

Married my foot!! He shouted back if you're married, why did you come to me then, uhn!!?!

She was loss of words...

Get out!! Get out of my house...you piece of shit, and don't come to me when you get pregnant cause I'll kick you out myself... He slammed the door, shut!!

That night Tena knew how useless she had been, she wanted to change.. she didn't care if she was going to raise her child without her father , she was ready to take full responsibility ..

She left to her home, or was it really her home?...

With a heavy heart, she left to go home and taehyung was still sleeping soundly..she took her bath and left to her room...

All she thought about was how useless she has been and stupid all this years , she didn't want to be like that or raise her kid the way her life ended up as..

The next morning came, she prepared breakfast just pancakes and eggs and taehyung was surprised for the first time seeing her cooking... Nonetheless preparing breakfast...
..

Woah?! Am I blind?!

You cook, oh well enjoy your meal...

I'm cooking for us...she replied in a low voice

Really, what happened to you, Woke up at the wrong side of the bed?!

Maybe... She laughed

Look taehyung, I've really been a stupid and foolish girl lately ..

Took you too long to know.. he muttered "

" She just glared as she continued,  I realized my mistake and I can't even describe the kind of  woman I was becoming..."they already sat down for breakfast ,

taehyung somehow was listening to her keenly, if she was pretending or serious ...

I made a big mistake last night and ...it may cost me to get pregnant.. Taehyung froze
not because he was jealous or something but when, how he was just surprised... it's barely been a month they got married and he's hearing this news...

When did this happen? , Before we got married?

Ani'...... It happened yesterday..

"Oh" he could only say..

And the father doesn't want to take responsibility she continued ..I don't want to raise my child the way my Mom raised me so I'm begging you to please forgive me for every wrong I've done to you and the way I treated you, trust me I don't even have romantic feelings for you, my mom forced me to do this I'm really sorry..she got on her knees..

It's okay, as long as you realize your mistak-

I was the one who spoke to your father to throw Jungkook out.. she cut him off ..

What?!

I'm really sorry taehyung, please forgive me"..... she begged already crying I told him
I was getting really jealous of the both of you and he needed to take action as soon as possible..I knew he had nowhere to go but I still wanted to make him suffer seeing the love you had for him... Please forgive me, it's all my fault please she was practically begging.

Taehyung just stood there mouth agape, shivering hands,clutched fist, staring at nothing in particular, he stood up and walked out from the table, appetite long gone ..

He left the house and drove the car out to God knows where....

Tena cried all night, begging Jungkook to forgive her for her wrong doing wherever he was, she really wants to start afresh..

Door slammed!!

How dare you!!? , I thought you loved him?I thought you took him as your son ?! You have no idea how that boy respects you!!!

You are a traitor, the only one he could call a father, YOU drove him out!!! Arrgh, here I was thinking why he left not knowing you're the sole reason... Taehyung was fuming.

I did it for your own good son, Mr Kim replied

You never loved him, you just wanted to fulfill their promise " taehyung asked

Yes tae, I never loved him, why would I he was just an orphan... He retorted back feeling annoyed

Then consider me an orphan because I disown you dad, you are no longer my father ..I hate you" he spatted leaving a fazed Mr Kim...

Mona and Mr Kim had a tough argument resulting Mona leaving the house..Mr Kim realized how much damaged they caused and how stupid he became, he lied when he said he never loved Jungkook, he took him as his son , His father was his best friend he realized how his reputation made him low in heart... He also wanted forgiveness from kookie..

But kookie was long gone...

Brace yourself guys, the next chapter is full of surprises
Please vote and comment now
(⁠ノ⁠`⁠⌒⁠'⁠)⁠ノ⁠┫⁠:⁠・⁠┻⁠┻