chapter 32

Taehyung walked downstairs with a coffee in his hands to see gayeon on Jungkook s lap while the said male was trying to braid his momma's hair...

"I think you'll look pretty, if you braid your hair mom" he stated ...

Oh !! You think so " he pretended to think

Than braiding wouldn't it be better if I dyed  my hair???

That'll be cool mom!! I've never seen you dye your hair before "...

But mommy doesn't know what color she wants " he pouted

Blonde

Dad!! Gayeon got off from his mom's lap to go meet his dad....

Taehyung raised up his son and carried him on his arms " hey boy!! How are you?

Gayeonie is meanie! You just left your mother's lap just like that and what about my hair? Jungkook fake pouted..

Taehyung just chuckled ' your just jealous dear and about the hair , you'll look pretty in blond....

The younger blushed.. I'll think about it then .

Uh , tae did you find what you was searching for yesterday?

Oh yes! I did , at a very disclosed area ... Took me hours to find it too' ...

Oh sorry I couldn't help, I was really exhausted yesterday.

It's all good, I want to spend some quality time with my son so see you around..

Hm okay,. I'm heading to the salon and I also want to buy a few toiletries, so bye!

They both went separate ways...

AT THE SALON:

Jungkook had not visited the cafe for a while but soobin has been handling it properly so as he sat on the chair, he decided that he was gonna drop by at the cafe to check on how things were going for a while...

: Um, sir what can we do for you?

Jungkook: I want to wash and dry my hair..

: Oh, have you chose the color you'd like for your hair..

Jungkook: what do you think will make my husband drool, he smiled.

: You wanna impress him uh? Okay, I think blond and I'll curl it for you and add a little extension to make it long and full...

Jungkook: you know my husband chose blonde too, I guess it'll really look good... Okay make me pretty...

...

Taehyung brought his son to his study and before he could say anything he was shocked at the younger's outburst..

Gayeon: why'd you bring me to your study? I don't want books... I promise I studied yesterday and besides you said we were gonna have some quality time.

Taehyung stood there frozen , was this boy just 3?

Taehyung: We're not here to study gayeon, you didn't even let me show you anything and you just jumped into conclusion..

Gayeon: That's because I'm seeing books everywhere na.. okay why'd you bring me here..

He pushed a rack of books to the side and a door at the far end opened , gayeon was amazed...

Gayeon: wait, what just happened? Did that book just opened that door? Or am I dreaming??

Taehyung: you're not and it's the least of your suprise..

They went inside and just as they did the door was closed and everything was back to  it's place like it was before, taehyung showed him his inner room he called "den" ... Gayeon , you're the first person I've brought to this place sometimes when I work I'm too tired , I come here to sleep (he pointed at the bed) or to watch tv(he pointed at the television) or to play basketball ( he pointed at the basketball game) or to eat ( he pointed his small fridge) , it's like a tiny house in my House...

Gayeon: Do you also like basketball?

Taehyung: I do , you know one of your uncle plays basketball, he's a NBA player...

Gayeon: What, you're joking "...

Taehyung: I'm serious, he's name is Suga... And he's there with his wife Jimin..

Gayeon : The Korean star NBA player is your friend?

Taehyung: Yes

Gayeon: Do you know how many trophies and medals he has??

Taehyung: I don't but i-

Gayeon: 83

Taehyung: what?!!! Suga hyung'never told me...

Gayeon: Does mama know him too?

Taehyung: Yes he does , but they haven't been in touch for a very long time... You must be a fan of him?

Gayeon: Yea , I have his posters all over my room ...

Taehyung: Want to talk to him?

Gayeon  simply nodded.

Ring ring ~

Suga: Hey tae, whatcha doing?

Tae: Hey suga hyung' got a minute?

Suga: yeah, I didn't go to the game today... Jimin s be having cramps...

Tae: ohh, that's sad... Please take care of him, I miss him...

Suga: We miss you too, it's been years I last saw you guys, we've just been busy with work and all.

Tae: I understand hyung' just try and come to Korea soon , you'll be suprise by how things I've changed..

Suga: hmmm , soon ! How's Jungkook?

Tae: He's fine...

Suga: chim misses him a lot... I miss him too.

Tae: He misses you guys the most...

Alright tae, we'll talk later, I think chim's trying to call me..

Tae: haha! Okay hyung'take care.

Call ended...

Gayeon stood there speechless, how amazing his parents were..

............................................................................

I think my book is a year old because I started it September, so happy birthday to "Unique love" , it's been so long I started writing and I believe my writing skill changed over these months... I'm happy y'all still enjoy my novel...

Thanks!!