chapter 9

Three years had passed quickly yet taehyung was still searching for Jungkook he was sad and pained, he missed the younger dearly, he wished he could turn back time and never let the younger go,After sharing the most loving night the younger just left him like that,he was heartbroken.

In these three years , Taehyung never spoke to his father , although the elder had apologize countlessly but the younger couldn't bring himself to look at his father, he was the reason kookie left him .

Mona on the other hand as left the Kim family, she even abandoned her daughter when she found out the younger was pregnant because that'll bring disgrace to her name...

Tena however still stayed with taehyung, they lived together taking care of her cute daughter Nivi , she's 3 years old and very cute' taehyung loved her the most, he always had a thing for babies so he was ready to share all his love for Nivi and Nivi loved him too...

Tena was grateful taehyung forgave her , she doesn't have any feelings for taehyung at all she's simply grateful taehyung still let her stay after the two got divorced ' she even helped him in finding Jungkook...For years and years she has witnessed the elder cry so many times she even hired a detective secretly to find the younger...she realized her foolishness and cried praying the younger's safety wherever he was ...

It was Monday morning and Tena was trying her best to prepare the younger for school, she was three but a sharp little kid '

Mama, I don't want to attend school today, they keep teaching the same thing over and over and over again ' she said rolling her eyes..

Nivi, put your shoes on and stop nagging '

But mama ~ she whined '

The mother just glared '

Hmph, she wore her shoes angrily, took her bags and walked out on her

Nivi !!!

Hey,hey, Why you yelling at her , a deep voice spoke

Why don't you ask that brat of a girl,

I see , why don't u take her to school then..

As you wish ...

m gon have a bath...bye Nivi love you'

But Nivi dint reply she crossed her arm and looked sideways

Tena just sighed

Fine ..... I'm sorry boo boo ,I don't mean to sound harsh but sometimes I don't like your sassyness, you need to be in school wether you've been taught or not, what if the teacher doesn't teach the same topic uh ? I want the best for you my boo...

Nivi , your mom's right you need to go to school hmm, now be a good girl and come with me okay?  Taehyung added.

I'm sorry mama* she spoke in small voice

It's okay, now follow ahjussi to school hmm..

Okay bye, love you too..

Tena smiled..

It was evening and time to pick nivi from school, she knew the elder had gone to office when she found the house oddly silent...she has been sleeping after doing her morning chores and freshening up, she was so exhausted that she fell asleep and woke up in the evening which is now...it was like mother instinct that woke her up , if she was not a mother she would sleep the whole day but she has to pick the younger from school.

She washed her face , applied some make up, changed her clothes, picked up her car keys and left for the school..

Meanwhile in nivi's school'

Cmo'n Gayeon, m sure you'll like my surprise '
(I literally don't know what Gayeon means my head is full I've watched a lot of kdrama but none of the names are just befitting for a child,sowwie) .

I don't know Nivi, my Mom will be here soon she said I should wait at the gate ' she may be looking for me now '

Pff, Gi, your such a big baby ! Okay just come with me for 5 minutes hmm'

Okay, he smiled cutely..

The two besties walked across the classroom to a hidden one, Many students aren't aware of, however Nivi found out of the classroom and decided to show it to her best friend Gigi'

Nivi: Look Gi, isn't this place huge,you and I can play together...

Gayeon: yeah...this class is huge ' I want the two of us to live here together, he chuckled

Nivi: No we'll live in a mansion like my ahjussi and mama...

Gayeon: okie...

They played for sometime and admired the class and it was time to leave now...

Gayeon: I think it's time to leave now..

Nivi: yeah... y'know your d reason I still come to school..

Gayeon: you're the reason I still come to school too..

They both smiled looking at each other and that's when Gayeon kissed her forehead while Nivi gave him a kiss on his cheeks.. they chuckled and left together..

: Gayeon!! , Where have you been, I've been searching for you everywhere '

Gayeon : sorry mama , i was with Nivi...

: Your always with Nivi, he pecked his son's neck and lifted him up ... Time to go home .he placed Gayeon in the car and when he was about to walk to the driver seat he froze seeing someone..

Jungkook " ...

Tena"

Jungkook: W.what a.are you doing here?! He was shocked to see Tena and what shocked him most was that she was carrying Nivi on her shoulders... Is that your child??

Tena: Yes , Nivi is my daughter what are you doing here' ?

That sentence broke him, did he move on so quickly that taehyung had a child with her, he really didn't mean anything to him, he had a child with nivi' these thoughts kept running in his mind...he didn't wait for Tena to say anything he just drove off,one thing he knows is that taehyung had moved on from him and has started a family of his own..

Guys, I don't think I  can write anymore...I hardly have votes , no one's commenting it's like no one enjoys my book so I'll just go off again..
Bye' 😔