Chapter 2

EDITED.

No one Pov:
Taehyung wasn't in a good mood after tucking Jungkook to bed he quickly marched forward to his father's room.....He barged in and saw his father and Mona making out  he went out and went inside again when her realized the reason he came the first place

Mr Kim: Taehyung, what are you doing here??!...And how dare you barge in my room without my permission...is that how I raised you!!

Taehyung: Dad first of all eeew🤢🤮....And secondly why's this woman here..

Mona kept staring at them confused until she joined the Convo....

Mona: Hey darling, Don't shout at your dad like that and baby stop shouting at your son like that ( she said in a pleading tone)

Taehyung: shut up woman, who said you could speak!!?

Mr Kim: Tae!! __

Mona gently placed her arms on taehin's waist trying to calm her down

Taehyung: I don't know or don't even care the reason this woman is living here ...All I know is she's not gonna fill up my mom's space....she lives with me in my heart and she will forever be my only mom, so I don't know why you brought this slut here!!

*Mona lost it*

>Slap

Mona : * ( Mona in mind...I just can't just stand pretending anymore who the fuck is he to call me a slut, I am but how dare he say it like that in front of Mr Kim ...ughhh I just have to keep pretending...
T.. tae am so sorry " she tried holding his hand but tae let go of her grip

Taehyung: Don't Even dare touch me!! I will never accept you as my mum get it in your thick skull😤

Meanwhile..
Jungkook already woke up to the yelling and voices coming from Mr Kim's room as soon as he heard the clicking of the door he quickly rushed out to taehyung and pulled him in a hug , Taehyung started crying on his shoulder..it was so painful to see tho... Jungkook looked at taehyung and saw the stinging mark on taehyung's cheek gently caressing it as he led taehyung to his room...

Jungkook: Dad did this?

Taehyung: No bun, it was Mona

Jungkook: I knew your dad couldn't hurt you how dare she , he was about to stand up and meet her but taehyung stopped him.
.
Taehyung: please d.. don't go.. don't l.. leave me please 😖

Jungkook: Hyungie, I'll stay as long as you like..
He spreads his hands and hugged taehyung like the baby bear he is..

Taehyung felt happy being in his bunny embrace he just wanted his sadness to disappear...

Taehyung loved his mom to bits , there was once a time when The kims were a happy family but something happened that made the once happy family distant..

Sheerin's death, Taehyung's mother was a baker and she loved taehyung to bits every time she came home she always brought strawberry cake and banana cake for kookie along with her and fulfilled her duties to Mr Kim as well.. they were complete and happy..

Until the day of his graduation where everything crashed, Taehyung knew something was off because his mother never missed anything in his life and now when he was graduating from highschool she was absent, he knew he's father wasn't gonna come so he only had Jungkook cheering him on, Jungkook wasn't graduating that day he still had another year to go..

After the party , both taehyung and Jungkook arrived home but what they witnessed wasn't what they had expected at all...

Sheerin's lifeless body covered up and Mr Kim sitting at the couch with hands on his face crying for his wife...

Jungkook already understood everything with tears in his eyes and shaky hands, he turned to look at his best friend "

" Tae-

That's not who I think it is, is she?

Taehin finally noticed his kids, and ran to go hug them... Tae.. hyung', my baby... Your mother is gone '...

But how? What happened?! Mom??! He cried yelling..

Jungkook blocked his two ears due to the scream...

"She was driving to your school with your graduation cake and that's when a trailer hit her, I'm so sorry son..
.
I want to see her dad,

No, that's not a good idea -

He pushed pass his father as he removed the white cloth from her body and there he saw his mother barely recognizable and the cake smeared on her clothes mixed with blood but ignored them all and decided to hug her lifeless body..

Mom! Please wake up!! Please get up, wake mom please" he begged and cried until Jungkook rushed to go get him and managed to go to their room...

Mr Kim covered her body with tears in his eyes, Goodnight love "...

...

The next day, the funeral was held and she was buried 6ft under, this reminded Jungkook of the day his parents were buried and his cry got worse than taehyung's as both male spent their day comforting each other.

...............................................................................

I just came back from class had to update this at my lunch break am so so sorry I will update in the night...God bless you for viewing and please vote thanks 😊...