chapter 29

- I'm so sorry!! She tried to close the door and exit but she came for something important so she entered the room again...

You have a v..very im..portant guest downstairs.. she managed to say' ...

Taehyung trying to lighten the mood spoke: since when did you become so nervous in your speech Tena?

I am not nervous, it's just that the person is really -really important so you need to come with me...

Important to leave my precious kookie and go see the person?

I don't know, you see for yourself

Jungkook just watched their conversation quietly like he wasn't even in the room...

Taehyung stop being a whine and go downstairs, infact get up... Let's go together..

Yeah, it's better if you both go together...Tena suggested ' ..

Okay...

Both men walk downstairs with Tena behind but as they reached some steps Jungkook forgot his slippers and was walking barefooted he didn't realize until now so he left taehyungs hand to go wear his slippers...

"I'll be right back!

Okay Hun..

Taehyung and Tena walked the remaining stairs and as he got to the sitting room he stood there shocked..

His back was in display but he knows the person standing there, and as if the said man was reading his mind he turned to face him and it was none other than Taehyungs Father

Mr Kim .

" What are you doing here and how did you find my house?

Mr Kim: Tae-hyung I -

Taehyung: Answer my Godamn question?! His voice a little bit high...

Mr Kim: I have always known where you live tae, I just don't know how to face you ....

Taehyung: how -

Mr Kim: Have you forgotten who I am, it's not hard tracking you, but let's leave that aside , I want to confess something to you ... Please..

Taehyung stood there with arms crossed...

Taehyung: Speak! I'm listening, your staying more than the time I want you in this house so speak faster so you can leave..

Mr Kim: I knew where Jungkook was all along.

Taehyung couldn't believe his ears..

Taehyung: What?! Wait,you mean you knew where jungkook was all those times

Mr Kim: Yes,. He hunged his head low

Taehyung was beyond shocked, he gritted his teeth as he walked close to his father grabbing him by the arm , trying to push him out of the house...

Get out!! Fuckin'get out of my house!!!

Taehyung Stop!!!

Taehyung turned to the voice and met two watery eyes standing behind as he came closer , he removed taehyungs grip from his father's...

"Please don't throw him out, he's your father hyung please ' , he tried to beg

But koo- please hear him out, he came here for something, he kept looking straight at the elders deep hazel eyes '

I'm doing this for you, only you ...

I was threatened by an unknown number telling me not to leak any information to you,  you may think I was happy but I was in pain I knew where both my son's were but I couldn't meet any of you... First I thought it was scam but the next day I saw a warning sign in my car with your names on it made of red paint,... I'm getting old tae, and I just want your forgiveness, I have done alót of terrible things and I've made a lot of mistakes but my life ain't has it worth without you in it, he walked to Jungkook; you have endured alót of pain and I ignored you but I'm so sorry to the both of you, I don't deserve to stand in front o you to but my weak heart can't take it anymore, please forgive this old man? '

Taehyung sighed while Jungkook rubbed his back , I think we've punished him enough hyung" the younger said in a soft voice...

But he's the reason we got separated in the first place! The reason he brought trouble to the house, he destroyed our peace, replaced my mother, I rather be fatherless than have someone like him again in my life-

Taehyung?!!!! What is wrong with you?! Uhn? Please stop saying this about your father while he's crying beside you, I can't watch the two of you fight like this.. he went straight to him and brought me Kim closer so they were standing facing each other... Taehyung that man was terrible but the man standing in front of you has changed, he is the man that despite all odd still fights his happiness for your safety, the man that brought me to your life, your kookie, please don't say curse words at him...

Taehyung took a glance at his father and he could see the regret in his tear stained eyes and before he knew it he ran to hug the elder...

Taehyung: Appa! , I'm sorry Appa... I've been so bad to you, I promise I didn't mean any of the words I said...I miss you dad, I forgive you...

Mr Kim kept patting his shoulders as both males stood weeping...

Mr Kim: no it's all my fault, thank you for forgiving me, you'll always be my son... I love you so much...

Jungkook stood crying as Mr Kim engulfed him in a hug...

..................................................................................

This beautiful book will soon come to an end (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)