chapter 11

Jungkook felt much better after speaking with his son, he knew how he had spent many nights thinking of the elder but he knew it was wrong,why should he keep the thinking of a married man, and Why was he angry with Tena, I mean yes  she did a lot of hurtful words to him but that can't contradict the fact that he'll steal her husband and destroy their perfect family, but why... why can't he move on already', it was getting really hard for him, all through the years was pain, during his pregnancy and raising the child alone was alot for him but he had his little angel anyway and that's how they got through it together.

Flashback 3 years ago;

     It was morning, the younger had just left the penthouse, he cried through the streets with a heavy body, people who passed by noticed his small limping while giving him a wierd look' was he raped... why Is he crying '?

No one knew'

He just kept walking to wherever his feet could carry him, he was so deep in leaving the home he forgot to have breakfast, now his whole body was weak,

How can I survive? I have no one in this world ?
Everyone hates me, I'm stupid so stupid ' he cried and cried he started taking deep breath because his nose was blocked with catarrh '

When he finally came down he left to a cliff, he didn't know why but he just wants to be at that area where no one will look at him or judge him...

On getting there , he stared at the river at how calm it was, the noise of splash and he just got lost by the soothing wind, finally he smiled,' he knew what to do now, he wants to find peace and maybe he won't be a waste of flesh and bone anymore... He just wanted to sleep, sleep for a long period of time... He kept on having these thoughts while smiling '

But what about taehyung '.

How will the elder feel when he hears that he took his life, how will the elder feel when he loses his playmate, After all this years, he doesn't want to cause pain anymore but he was so done with everything, he wants to end things now... Maybe it's time to go meet his mom and dad'.

Oppa, Omma ...p.. please f..for.. forgive me , I really don't want to do this but I can't take this pain anymore ' I'm coming to meet you guys soon.. He said hands shaking while he stood behind the railing but fortunately for him he didn't land on water, he did jump so why was he hanging on air and he could feel two hands  wrapped on his arms struggling to take him out....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'what do you think you're doing uhn?!..what , why did you stop me bastard.... I finally want to have peace, you won't let me have it uhn?....he was about to walk to the cliff as he was pulled back and harshly thrown on the floor '.

Owwie...he started rubbing his butt and at that moment he started crying ' ..why did you push me like that, my bum hurts...

I'm sorry, I don't mean to but you were trying to do the same thing am tryna stop you from '

And so what?! How's that your business, and do you know you just ruined my golden tickets to have peace? He yelled sobbing hard...

The man felt bad seeing the younger cry , he quickly pulled him to a hug but was startled when the elder pushed him off '.

What are you doing? , You don't just hug strangers? , He muttered looking down...

I thought you're in need of one'.. I'm sorry, why are you here in the first place?.

Jungkook still stared at him with a pained expression on his face, there's nothing you need to know about.... thanks for saving me..... bye.

But before Jungkook could take steps he felt a hand pulling him back, Please tell me , I'm a good listener, I'll help you whatever way I can, just trust me okay?..

The elder broke down and began telling the younger his story while the younger kept admiring the elder...

'why does this beautiful creature want to end his life,? '.......

I'll be posting short update because my exams are at the corner and I have to merge writing and reading so please bare with me... thanks :⁠-⁠)