chapter 28

Should Jungkook feel happy that Mr Kim has been ignored by taehyung all this while? , yes if that was your answer but Jungkook felt hella restless...

Ever since Tena told him about how taehyung had treated his father he has constantly being bugging the elder to go talk to him but taehyung never obliged... He was adamant to never bring that man back to his life as he always reminded his father that Mona was trouble '...

Stop stressing yourself over him, it's barely been a month you came back from the hospital and yet all you been stressing is about him ' ...

That's because he's your father hyung, and I can't help the fact that I'm the reason I came between you and your father,...

Taehyung glared at him watching the younger pout as he sighed rubbing the bridge of his nose ' ...

Okay fine... he walked to the pretty male as he geld his wait leaving gentle kisses on his neck, cheeks and collar bone ' I can't watch you whining everytime so I will -- try and arrange a meeting with him...

Jungkook turned back so their faces were close to each other as he held his shoulder getting close to his ear whispering; your father's not a business partner hyung he's family "... He kissed his cheeks and walked out on him smirking...

Taehyung never felt aroused in his entire life, he's baby has become bolder over the years and he definitely loved it!!...

It was evening, the kids were back from school, tena had already freshened them up as she came back from work yes she had a job, Jungkook was back and she's definitely not gonna disturb or take in their privacy, she's planning on leaving the house and finding a suitable house for her and her daughter... Over the month ,. Taehyung's mansion has been filled with giggles and laughter , she was definitely comfortable with everything going on and she's happy for him , she no longer witness his fake smile, late cries and sad mood , the taehyung she sees now is different, she finally understood the effect the younger held unto him... Meanwhile

Gayeon and nivi were the happiest, the fact that they weren't away from each other was the bestest feeling, they were close more and kept spending time together... The younger male's birthday was approaching and nivi has been begging her best friend to tell her dads to throw a party inviting their classmates and friends but gayeon insist on a small party with family... After a small - little argument between the two of em nivi agreed, she could never win against him anyway,... Gayeon had points more than hers so she complied-- sulking!

Tena was setting the plates at the dining when she heard the sound of the bell....

"Coming"!! She yelled as the bell wàs once rung again...

She opened the door with a gasp , she couldn't believe who was standing in front of her....

Taehyung was laying down with Jungkook above him giving him a head massage because he noticed the elder massaging his temple a few times... Actually taehyung thought jungkook wanted to make him feel good with the way he looked at him with inviting eyes but as soon as he laid on the bed , the younger went above him and gave him a head massage to make him feel good.

"So you weren't gonna tell me you were having a headache?

It'll disappear eventually, that's how it does normally" he mumbled the last part ' ..

Normally?!! Hyung!! Please tell me when you're having headache or take meds... Please pay attention to your health... jungkook warned' ..

Now I have you here, he sat straight to the youngers level , you'll drive them away with your magic hands he kissed both palms.. which made the younger chuckle..

They stared at each other for a while and when their lips were about to touch , the door of the room opened abruptly.

..................................................................................

I'm back, I hope I won't leave again... Please vote
Don't be a silent reader

Val♡