So hot 16

Nicos pov:

I think Percy forgot he was already shirtless becuasse after he said "now the smut begins" he did a taking his "shirt off" gesture. He then looked confused down and remenbered he was shirtless. Me and Jason laughed for a moment but then we both felt warm and slightly chapped lips against ours. It was because i only felt those amazing lips on half of me. So i got him all to myself.
I started to kiss him roughly and he was grabbing my butt cheeks and smashing them making me let out a moan.
My face and my tongue were all through his face and making him taste the sweetness of me. Our faces moved in sync and it was almost so good to be true.
Percy then stopped kissing me and gave my butt a last slap before changing places to now entertain Jason.

Jasons pov:

They were so hot..

sometimes i only like to watch but this time I was getting really tempted and drooling all over myself.
Suddenly Percy stopped kissing Nico and gave him a last slap in the butt.
He then came over to me put his hands around my neck (because of the 1 inch difference)and started kissing my brains out.I couldn't think of anything else, I could only think about my hotties.
So I kissed roughly back, our kiss was getting deeper and Percy bit my lip asking for permission to enter with his tongue inside my mouth.
And I ofc let him, I looked around a little and I saw Nico cleaning his face and looking at us with a "oh my god they're so hot face".
Percy went deeper in the kiss and I now remembered what we where doing.
Percy's green eyes were closed and obviously enjoying this moment,some seconds after I closed my eyes I felt a bang in my head and heard Percy say:
I'm sorry my love but you'll understand it soon...

Nico's pov:
What the hell?!
Percy knocked Jason off with a freaking pan!
Where did he even get that?!
He looked at me and seemed to remember I was still there not knocked out.
He came over to me and whispered:
Dear Nico don't be afraid this is for the best. Trust me, the real smut will begin very soon...
I knew what his next move was going to be so at the same time he blacked me out I broke his balls.