the underwater party 15

Jason's pov:
Percy went in on me jerking off! Gosh what was I thinking?!
And then he just left running!what am I supposed to think about this?!
Anyways I didn't feel for eating so I just laid in my bed the rest of the day.
The clock was now 15.30 wich meant I needed to get ready. Today I was going for comfortable,so I had no boxers on, just a black shorts and a blue Superman shirt.
I don't know where we're going or if we are even going to get out of the bed so always be prepared.
I took some condoms with me and a little chocolate for my bfs.
I hope I'm not the bottom one today but I really don't mind,if my boy's are having fun so am I. But it wouldn't hurt to be a top..
So now the clock was 15.48 so all I had to do was go to Percy's room and if anyone dared to ask something I would just say I was going to hang with my buddy. Hehe.
Nico and Percy where in the same cohort while me, Leo and piper where in another one. It wasn't far away but I probably wouldn't get there as fast as Nico would.
I was now in the hallway when I saw a clumsy nico running downstairs, the way he ran was so cute 🥺. Our eyes met and I laughed he was now at the front of Percy's door wich was near the stairs.
So I ran there,Nico was about to open the door when I said:
Wait. Not yet it is still 15.59
Nico death glared at me and said quite loudly:
Are we really not going to go in because a freaking minute hasn't passed?!
We heard a laughing noise from the room wich said for us to come in.

Percy was wearing only shorts, so as Nico and I came in we were enchanted by his beautiful six pack and beautiful body. I don't know if Nico did but I found myself starring and drooling.
Percy's face was the best part, he was smirking and laughing.
He then said:
C'mon boys right here, right now let's go for a swim. He then put his arms over me and Nico and we started walking towards the beach. It was quite a walk but I enjoyed it, Percy told that the surprise was waiting for us on the beach.
I had no idea what he had done but it was probably a picnic by the beach. Or so I thought...
As we got there i took of my shirt too, showing nothing more nothing less than my 4 pack abs, I didn't go to the gym but being Zeus child well that's what it did to me.
Nico was now looking at both of us and smirking and drooling to himself.
Nico was shy at first but took his shirt off too, revealing also a 4 pack. That kid was pretty slim but pretty strong too and well we both know how I Know that....
Anyways we were now getting in the water when Percy pushed us both down and swam with us to a bubble of air that he created. Looking around there was a stone which really looked like a bed.
As we got in the bubble Percy said:
Boys now the smut begins.😏

Guys this chapter is inspired of my friend Alis palis, we were talking about fanfic ideas and she said it would be cool them having well ik underwater 🫧
Hope you guys are liking this fanfic and thanks for the 1,4k views!