We did it... 10

Everyone's pov

Nico,Percy, and Jason were staring at each other thinking the same thing.How the hell would this work they were 3 persons, not only two.But Jason couldn't hold it longer and took Nico for himself.He started kissing him and taking his perfect butt cheeks in his hands and squeezing it as he was pulling himself and Nico towards Nico's bed.The bed was black and king size and had only two white pillows,Probably to give a contrast on the blackness of the room.
As Jason pulled them to the bed,he turned himself around so he wouldn't fall on Nico and smash him.They maked out for some minutes more when Nico got on top of Jason,he then said to "Jason to be a good doggy and do a pose.Jason licked Nico's cheeks and then turned around doing the doggy position.Nico took Jason's boxer out and then slapped Jason's cheeks as hard as he could.Percy was surprised how that little boy could slap people if he wanted because that slap echoed through the hole room you could even see a red mark of Nico's hand on Jason's butt.
After the slap, Jason moaned loudly and then said, "Dam Nico!ouch . You're strong little boy!..
Nico then said, " Ey!Don't call me little boy, or I'll strangle you in your sleep.
"OK ok just go on with what you were doing.I can't wait any longer, ummmmn.
Jason moaned as Nico kissed him in the neck.
Nico took two fingers in Percy's mouth and demanded him to suck it,Percy was just sitting in Nico's desk and doing nothing anyways.So why not suck some fingers for daddy?
After Percy was done sucking, he kissed Nico in the mouth and ordered macdonald's in his phone.
So Nico got back to work.
He took his finger in Jason's butt preparing him for a not so long but large dick after preparing Jason. He got in, and he let Jason adjust, and then he went fast.
He looked like he was riding a bull because he was uncontrollable, and he rided just as fast as Hera could scream at Zeus for something.

Jason's pov:
Gods Nico rided goood and dam he rided fast too.I couldn't stop moaning but then he started to hit it.he found it and now I needed to collect air to formulate what I needed to say.Nico was hitting it for the third time when I said "Oh daddy!..I think I'm gonna come!ahhh...
After I said that, a loud moan came out and the come on the bed because Nico wasn't fast or even could flip me to him so he could.. well, you know.
Percy's macdonald's also arrived.Well, oops.. I hope the delivery man didn't hear that...
He had ordered a happy meal(probably for Nico),an extra bacon burger, which was probably for me, and a double cheeseburger without pickles and stuff, so it was only meat and cheese and that one was probably for him.
He took the fries out and started eating them.
Nico had stopped to watch Percy and the food, so I had some minutes to breathe.
We kept going on just some minutes after the food arrived because with the smell of the food, we couldn't do it anymore,we needed to eat.
Nico then took his member out and took his boxers on and went running to Percy and the food like he was scared that Percy would eat his happy meal in the end.
Well, for my case, I didn't feel anything hurting yet.
I laid on Nico's bed for about 2 minutes and then got up to eat.
Like I imagined, my burger was the extra bacon one.
When I came over to the table, Nico asked, " So how are you big, daddy?Am I a good boy?..
He said that while making a cute expression.I just laughed and couldn't find words than.
"Such a good boyyyy,and that's probably gonna hurt in the morning.
Percy was now full of ketchup around his face because he had added a big amount to his burger.He then said:"Eyyy guysss!!
And me?!I have been waiting for ages.....
He was in the chair and doing puppy eyes, and dam, no one can say no to those puppy eyes.
I looked to Nico, and he looked at me, and we were like, "Why not?..
I then i asked Percy:
"Percy.top or bottom?