I love them... 9

Nico:
I was perplexed.
They were proposing?..
Not like that proposing, but a proposal so I can be their boyfriend?..
The two boys I had a crush on and loved the most ?!
Gods, my luck was coming back, and just so fast.
After Bianca, i thought my luck was gone, but I guess now it was coming back at full speed.
Their speeches were so cute. I wanted to cry, but I was a man, so I didn't(then).
But even after loving these boys for years and months I still felt bad for Percy who didn't know his before camp Jupiter story yet ,I knew that if I were going to do this I would have to tell him and then he would probably hate me.
But did I care? No!
After the big question, I said with tears in my face now:
"Yess!Percy jackson and Jason Grace, I will most certainly be your boyfriend and love you!
Then Jason started crying as he got up with Percy,then Percy asked:
So dear boyfriend, I've been dreaming about the taste of your lips for dags now,probably Jason too.So, who will get your tasty lips first?
As I didn't want to favoritize anyone, I just laughed and kissed both of them at the same time,it was not a deep kiss but they looked interested in more.So I looked at both of them and chose Percy(okay maybe a little favoritism)to be first.I pinched him against the door kissing him passionely now.Our heads and lips moved in sync just like they were made for eachother he pushed my jeans against his hips,when I felt something quite hard down there i blushed.Just then Jason kicked Percy and got his turn.He took the power and turned me around making me pinched against my own door.He then started smelling me and kissing me in the neck and going up to my mouth.He then let me go and started to take my shirt off but never finished,then he asked "Nico is it okay if we....
"I think so,but only if you bot-umm
He started kissing and sucking my neck, making me moan while I talked.he then said "Percy wait ok let me get one last taste before you take over.
He noticed that Percy was inpatient and hungry for more, but he too didn't want to let go now.He kissed me in the neck one more time and then kissed my lips as Percy came.Percy excited took his shirt off and took my hand to run in his six pack.that was sooo good.Now Percy pinched me once again in my door,well Percy was not Jason he just took my shirt off.He started by kissing my lips and biting them sometimes.he then went for my neck and sucked it probably making a hickey wich right now I didn't care.This time I pulled his jeans to my hips to feel his hard member against my.He looked surprised about my move but then just kept on kissing til he started to pull me up and started taking my black jeans off.I kept hanging on for dear life and now I sucked his neck.Now I was only in my boxers,I jumped out of Percy,now I started licking his abs and going down to his jeans as I opened it I saw a bulge in his boxers and now I realized how hungry he was for this.I now called Jason over who took his shirt off some minutes ago waiting for it to actually start.As he saw that the both of us were with only boxers he took his pant off too with a why not look.Gods his bulge was bigger than Percy's. Does that mean...Gods I will find that out later.

Note:
Sorry for the wait, guys, but I just can't think how I'm gonna do this, so it might take some time for the next chapter to come.
And warning ⚠️ in the next two chapters there is going to be smut.So if you don't want to read it well you'll have to wait.
And gods, thank you for the 192 views😊