Future : Future : Skylarks, Cherry Blossoms and Daisies

Start from the beginning

"This is surprising... for sure your appearance is... indeed inhuman in a way." Dino commented. "Dino-san?" Dino, Sakura and Hibari all heard Tsuna's voice in their communication devices. "Is that you Tsuna?" Dino asked. "I'm glad that you're safe! Well, were there any enemies at Namichu?" he asked. "Yeah, there's one called Daisy that looks like a monster. How are things over there? Is Uni safe?" he asked, concerned about his little brother. "Yes... but Zakuro destroyed the base... Squalo stayed behind in order to let us escape, and he... now we're taking refuge at Kawahira real estate on 5th street." Tsuna explained quickly. "What?" Dino's eyes widened. He couldn't believe it. "No..." Sakura muttered. Although she and Squalo weren't close she still did like the swordsman. "Okay." Dino commented. "Um... what's going on over there?" Tsuna questioned and worried. "Wait!" The flames at Daisy's feet began to glow brighter.

"You're talking to your comrade, aren't you... and Uni-sama is there too right.." Daisy's full attention was on the horse. "Where is she?" he demanded as he flew right for Dino. "Tsuna, I'll contact you later." Dino said and hung up with the Vongola leader. He leaped up and dodged the attack but Daisy was quick as he changed his course and flew up at Dino. "At this right I'll have to give it my all! Scuderia!" He summoned his horse.

There was something different about this horse. It had wings. Hibari stared with wide eyes. This was the first time he had seen the horse in this form. "Wings of flame!" Tetsuya couldn't believe it. "How beautiful." Sakura said admiring it. "Anything that touches the wings will be torn to shreds. And at the same time, will burst into flame and turn to ash." Romario explained. "Both?" Daisy looked scared.

Dino's pegasus met Daisy in battle and with his wings of flame burnt off both of Daisy's arms. "Don't bear a grudge against me." Dino said smiling. "As I thought, this thing just now... I know it." Daisy responded unbothered.

"Hey!" Romario yelled out. "That is... the torn off arm is wrapping itself around!" Tetsuya yelled out. "Oh pegasus!" Sakura muttered, both grossed out and bothered by this development. Dino too tried to understand what was going on.

Daisy turned his attention back to Dino. "His arm is growing back!" Tetsuya yelled out. Dino stood his ground as his whip glowed with sky flames. "Excellent! Bring it on! Personally, I enjoy direct contact in a battle. Rather than a battle of box weapons." Dino said smugly. "Me too." Daisy agreed. "Pegaso super salto volante!" Dino's whip flew in all directions. "That boss intends to finish it off with the final maneuver." Romario commented. "Up. down. Right right down front left right down right up down left left right down left down right down left up up left right down down up up right left down up." Daisy was reading Dino's whip out loud as he dodged every attack.

Sakura read it as well. She could see it and her gut feeling made her yell out, "Dino-san watch out!" As Daisy flew towards Dino, his face changed from Daisy to Byakuran. Dino was shocked to the point that Daisy laid a solid gut wrenching attack into Dino. Blood burst from his back. "Dino!" Sakura yelled. "Hey boss!" Romario yelled. "Dino-san!" Tetsuya cried. "Dino-sama!" Miki yelled.

"It looks like I have to hurt you some more in order to get Uni-sama's whereabouts out of you." Daisy whispered to Dino as he opened his hand and held some of his organs. "I'll start by squishing your intestines." he commented.

Daisy was thrown across the field and hit the wall of the school. "Kyo-san!" Tetsuya yelled out. "Oh Kyoya..." Sakura let out a sigh. Daisy groaned as he looked down at Hibari. "Hey, you lot. You'd better stop wreaking havoc in Namimori middle school." he stated bluntly. "It seems like all of you need to be punished." Hibari kicked Dino over to Romario, Tetsuya and Miki. "Kyo-san, what are you doing?" Tetsuya yelled. Miki went over to Dino and began to use his sunflames to heal Dino. "Looks like I owe him one. He saved me. In his own twisted way." Dino explained. "He does have a likeness to the first generation guardian...him and Sakura-hime. They both remind me of them." "Do you mean the Vongola's first generation Cloud guardian and his wife?" Romario questioned.