Future : Future : Skylarks, Cherry Blossoms and Daisies

Începe de la început

An explosion went off. "Ohee" Daisy coughed up something. "How is it? Now you understand that you have no chance of winning right? Why don't you surrender already?" Dino taunted. "I...I... I want to know Uni-sama's whereabouts. If you spit it out now, I may forgive you..." The sun fighter said, holding his bunny a little tighter.

"Spit it out!" he yelled, shoving his sun ring into a sun box and summoned the Sun Rhino. Dino was prepared though. He pulled out his sky horse and yelled "Charge Scudelia!" Using the property of the sky flames, Dino's horse turning the Sun Rhino into stone. But the Rhino wasn't going out without a fight as it went to attack the building he opened its mouth to let out a blast of sun flames ; but Hibari's hedgehog appeared and shattered the Rhino.

Ironically enough, Hibari's hedgehog shattered the Rhino and was protecting the school at the same time. "My Sun Rhino-" Daisy commented disappointed. "Can you not touch my prey?" Hibari commented as rejoined Dino's side. Hibird was flying above them both. "I had no choice, It was headed towards me, you know? It was self defense." Dino defended his actions.

Sakura giggled at their interaction. "It was an easy victory." Romario pointed out. "Of course, they're two of our top fighters." Tetsuya agreed. "If her highness was there the fight would have been over sooner." Miki pointed out. Sakura shook her head but smiled amused by the fact that Miki felt like he had to defend her.

"Well, that should have been your last box weapon. Put the ring on the ground and your hands in the air." Dino demanded. "I... I want to know where Uni-sama is... I was a bit happy that I found you guys right after I warped here. That's why I went easy on you... But I'll get upset if you don't tell me where she is." Daisy was shaking and it was hard to believe his words. "You're saying that you went easy on us, huh?" Dino questioned him, finding that hard to believe. Hibari was unamused.

"It's obvious isn't it?... with such a feeble power... I thought it during the choice game too that you Vongola are too weak." Daisy said. Hibari, Dino, and Sakura were both surprised by this information. "I have no box left and I'll be the first one to use this power... I'll make sure that this is the first and last time that... all of you will ever see the opening of the hell hole..." Daisy was making his final stand. "The opening of the hell hole?" Kusakabe questioned. Sakura too furrowed her eyebrows together. "What in the world is he talking about?" she questioned out loud.

"Byakuran-sama says that... we the real six funeral wreaths are" Daisy opened his jacket and ripped open his shirt only to say, "An existence beyond human beings!" Hibari stared surprised. "That is!" Dino yelled. Sakura gasped and covered her mouth. "Is that a box buried in his body!?" she yelled out.

Daisy shoved his sun flame into the box in his chest. "Where's Uni-sama?" he asked once more. Hibari's eyes widened and turned his attention to Sakura. "Sakura!" he yelled at her. But Miki was already on it and was blocking the princess with his own sun flame protecting her. Daisy glowed and the whole school was engulfed with the light emanating from his body.

"The opening of the hell hole, he said?" Dino was bracing the power of the sun flames. "Woah!" Romario was blocking due to the intensity of the flame. "What on earth is coming out?" Tetsuya commented on blocking it as well. Despite Miki blocking it, the princess braced herself as well.

"I'll have you spit it out." They heard a voice through all the sun flames. "Where are you hiding Uni-sama?" There was Daisy looking like some sort of lizard man. Sakura felt the box in her obi twitch. She gasped and pulled it out to see her bicolor box bouncing. "Hibi..." she muttered her dinosaur's name.

"What the heck is that? S-scales?" Romario questioned. Sakura moved Miki out of the way and stared at Daisy. "Is he even human?" Tetsuya yelled. "With the opening of the box inside my body, the 'opening of the hell hole'. Not only creates a new weapon, but makes my body itself into a weapon." Daisy explained. Hibari narrowed his eyes. Dino's eyes widened. Sakura put Hibi away and activated her storm boots. If things turned south she would need to protect the three men now behind her.