Opposite Wally

Wally's pov:

OH MY GOD.... They brought me plums.... Now I won't say I'm falling for their tricks over these few days.... But I'm definitely taking advantage of the practically endless supply of free plums-

Speak of the devil, Y/n came in with another plum they cut up for me, mostly so it was easier and they could have some. (Shhhh- you don't gotta like plums o3o You can ignore that bit)

"Hey opposite! I brought snacks and I when I was in town, I got a great idea! You're a painter, right?" ,They asked with a smile.

I looked to them suspiciously, "Yes. One of the HUNDREDS of reasons I want back home."

They smiled, "Weeeellll.... I may have found something good for ya! The brushes where hard to figure out... Buuuut-"

They set up a small easle and canvas, "Ta da! I got small brushes too! And I figured we can use normal paint-"

I toned out them explaining of seeing it in the craft section or whatever they were going on about... They... Got me an easle.... Just so I could paint while here?... Even though they know I want to leave?... T-they're just.... So lucky they act so cute! T-the idiot....

Y/n's pov:

I had offered the easle, wat hing opposite look at it in shock... I guess he was still in shock? I watched for a bit, going quiet to see if he'd snap out of it...

....

...

"You ok, little buddy?-"

He seemed to shake his head and look away shyly, "Y-yeah! I'm fine. You... you shouldn't of done that, though. But... Thanks... Though... I guess..."

My eyes sparkled as I was finally getting somewhere with the little tsundere, "No problem, Wally!"