Grayscale Wally

Y/N's pov:

I sat up in my bed, the small Wally stumbling down slightly, "Y-you're Grayscale Wally!"

He flinched, tumbimg down, "Oh h-heavens- P-please be careful, neighbor..."

I realized I was rather big... I must have accidentally startled him...

"Oh dear-" ,I picked him up gently, "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to startle you..."

He took the color from my hand some and I was so curious how... He seemed nervous, starting to apologize, "Y-you shouldn't touch me- I don't w-want you to lose your colors like m-me..."

Oh the poor thing... I smiled softly, "It's ok... You won't take them forever... And I'm sure you'll get your colors eventually... But for now, I'll try to help cheer you up while you're here!"

I smiled softly as he wiped his little tears, "R-really?.... You're so sweet, neighbor..."

I smiled warmly to him... He was just adorable with his shy smile...

Wally's pov:

They're so kind... I w-wish I could do more than take colors from things.... then I would make them a gift! B-but.... Since Home took my colors.... That is my curse now...

It's... Nice having their touch... They seemed to... Pet me... But it felt nice....

"How about we try and get to know one another while you're here?" ,they asked so sweetly.

I smiled shyly, "I.... I'd love to, neighbor..."

Looks like things will be getting better after all?