Butcher Wally

Wally's pov:

I was currently trying to make a knife out of a broken razor and a stick from outside, harder than expected saying everything was.... Huge.... But it's been a few days.... Maybe a week?... I miss my damn knife-

Y/n was making breakfast and I opted to stay in their room, having hid my little project... I was almost done! It wasn't... The best knife... But good enough to do what I do best! Butcher~

I was trying to secure the blade but uh... They came in, I unintentionally slipped and got a cut.

"Son of a-! Ow-" ,I huffed as they rushed over, setting the plate she brought down.

She picked me up again, I'll never be used to that, "O-oh goodness! Are you ok!? What are you doing with a razor blade?-"

I glared, pouting as she set the knife i made far away, "Making a knife, now let me finish that-"

"No. Imma bandage you first." ,She responded as I groaned in annoyance.

Y/n's pov:

Luckily he was just big enough for bandages to work on him without being too much of a struggle... Even then I made sure is was a smaller one. He was really pouty, but I'd rather be a nurse for him than have him get an infection... But I suppose that is assuming puppets can get infections...

Either way he seemed unsure of me trying to make sure he was ok... I tried to question it, "Why were you making a knife anyways?- Er... Dumb question- Let me rephrase. Why were you making it without me knowing?..."

He looked away as I finished bandaging him, "I'm a butcher. I need my damn knife... Why are you trying to bandage me? I've had FAR worse cuts. HELL- I've had victims give me worse injuries."

He huffed, crossing his arms... But could almost swear he seemed more... Flustered....

"Well... You're very small... And I know you're a killer... I know you think you're too tough to take care of yourself... But ya gotta be careful still... I doubt wounds like this are pleasant...." ,I watched him lean on my fingers with a pout...

He huffed, "I... Don't know why you care... I can still bite you!"

"I'd rather you not..." ,I chuckled softly.

Seems we have a lot to handle now... I'll hopefully warm him up to basic self care... Seems he just ignores his own wounds... I sat him down as he looked to me still, not seeming any happier, "Let's just have some breakfast... Ok?..."

He shrugs, "Fine... But can I have my knife back now?"

I smiled as I felt we made some progress, "Sure... Just be careful not to cut yourself open again...."