Party rock is in the house tonight~🎵

Začít od začátku

And so without a second thought, I rush at him and immediately went for a tackle slide to which Kunigami dodge to my left. Just as he does so, I lean on to my back as I quickly swept my legs into a windmill motion, successfully swooping the ball away from him and carry it along as I pop myself up. Just like doing a coindrop.

My eyes widen as I release a nervous exhale. I was still shaking, but I can move at least. Clenching a fist and feeling some confidence bubbling inside me, I determinably lock eye with Kunigami as I wave him over with my fingers, "Let's dance."

*Cue the only thing I know for real starts playing intensely in the background*

Kunigami rushes at me and just as he got close enough, I clap my hands in front of his face which made him blink and flinch. That's all I needed as I smoothly glide around him with the ball in tow. 

With that, I ran towards the goal and Kunigami quickly gave chase. All of a sudden, my sixth sense kicks in and I swiftly trap the ball between my feet as I then do a back handspring, seeing him tackle sliding by. Landing in a crouch position, the momentum lead me to roll back and pop into a brief handstand before being ultimately back on my feet.

Kunigami exhale with steam evaporating from his body as we lock in an intense staring competition, seeing who's going to make the first move. 

It was quiet and still........then I initiate.

Running to my right, Kunigami follows. I made him think I was going for a goal but in actuality, I switch to a heel flip, leaving Kunigami awe. Quickly passing him, while the ball is still airborne, I didn't miss a beat as I immediately did a 540 kick. My foot satisfyingly landed just where I want it to.

Although.....the ball hit the frame instead.

*Cue the only thing I know for real abruptly stops playing *

"What?! No!" I dramatically grasp my head whilst Kunigami wasted no time taking the ball back into his possession and zoom past me, "That's rough, (y/n)." 

Suddenly feeling competitive, I was going to give chase, but one step and my legs turned into jelly and soon my knees met the grass along with the erratic breathing and shaking.

Despite the noodle legs, I start laughing. It has been too long since I've felt this way. I stare up at Kunigami, who had ran to me when I fell down, with a giant smile, "I think I figured it out!"

.

.

Kunigami and I end our training session as we both washed up before heading towards the sleeping quarter, "So, you believe that as long as you stay in that playful mindset, it'd help you play. Sounds simple." I briefly shook my head, "It's not as easy as it sound. After all, it's easy to get riled up, especially when things gets heated. Believe me when I tell you I used to be super competitive before the nightmares."

Kunigami curiously glance at me, "I do find it hard to believe to be honest." I nudge him with a lopsided smile, "I don't look the part, right?" he chuckle, "Can't judge a book by its cover." he simply stated. I reach up to briefly ruffle his damp hair, "And I definitely ain't a damsel in distress!" he grins before returning the same gesture, " I don't doubt it."

When we arrived and enter the room, I quickly took notice of the team restlessness, "Seems like I'm not the only one awake this time around." I stated as I went to Bachira and sat down before softly caressing his head, knowing he's sleeping like a log, "Yeah...next game got us freakin' out a bit." Iemon commented.

"But that's alright. Because we'll win, no matter what." Isagi determinedly announced. I softly chuckle, "Of course you guys will. After all, you all didn't came out here to lose. Those who think they can trample over you guys, will be in for a rude awakening."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Since you guys can't sleep. Imma let you in on a joke I came up."

"Sure, let's hear it." Iemon urges.

"How does Ego gets around in the dark?"

"Hm, I don't know. How?" Isagi inquired.

"Simple. He uses Egolocation."

Silence.

A few snort was heard.

"Why am I in this team?" Raichi questioned his life decisions, "Oh shut up, you love us." I shot back to which he scoff.

"Heh, that was a lame joke, (y/n)." Naruhaya commented to which I shrug, "I tried."

"I like it actually." Gagamaru complimented which made me felt appreciated, "Aw, thank you Gagamaru. See Raichi, it's not that hard to show sum luv.~"

Raichi covers his head with the blanket, "I'm going to sleep now."

"You're welcome." I said and also proceed to slip inside the blanket to which Bachira quickly cuddle my back, "Goodnight everyone."

"Goodnight."

EXTRA SCENE

While Ego was observing how his sister was faring. He was particularly happy to see her making progression with her circumstance, finally creating a chip into her monochrome life.

He observe her playing with Kunigami, analyzing what she was trying to do.

When she came to a conclusion that'd aid her during games, he internally felt happy for her and couldn't wait to see her in action.

Then he heard her wordplay joke on his name. He was glad that Anri wasn't around because a tear slip from his eyes, "This is the first time you've made a joke about me....I couldn't be happier..."

Let's say he's being....dramatic....yeah...