Chapter 11

In the outskirts of Vacuo, located deep within it's desert mountains. Multiple Caves can be seen inside the mountain itself, with nothing in it's empty halls, the Grimm there none existent, making it the perfect place for a secret hideout. Which it is, this cave serves as the Base of the Fallen Arc Clan.

Their original Base wasn't located in this cave, but out in the deserts of Vacuo, in a place where no one can find it, due to the harsh sandstorms of the Kingdom, lies a Compound they built for emergencies and the only people who knew about it were the Arc Elders, both Liam and Alsie didn't know about this at all.

But, thanks to the efforts of Aqua Arc, who revealed this base to the authorities. Liam and Alsie Arc alone, raided this Base and took out a good portion of the Fallen Arc Clan's forces, even losing two Arc Elders to the NEO-N.E.S.T Soldiers that dealt with the aftermath. This in turn, forced what remains of the Fallen Arc Clan to hide deeper within it's mountains. The Arc Elders hated it, to be forced to hide in this putrid place, turning themselves into nothing but Gremlins. But in due time, they'll come back stronger as ever.

In the makeshift chambers of the Fallen Arc Clan's Base, the Arc Elders or what's left of them, are having a meeting regarding the next set of plans they have in dealing with their enemies. The talks are being led by Wilzark Arc, the "leader" of the Arc Clan and is known as the "wisest" among them. Yeah, "wisest".

Wilzark: What have we to report?

Elder 1: Ever since that traitor sold us out. What's left of our forces and those loyal to Chronos, have found nothing but dead ends.

Elder 2: Indeed, we sent our forces to the Dragon Continent to find us a new base, even going as far as to threaten the Villages to hand over their property. But for some reason, we lost contact with them.

Wilzark: All of them?

Elder 2: All of them.

Elder 1: What of these Autobots? Did we find any info related to them? I heard rumors they are making a name for themselves in Remnant, but the people do not who or what they are. If we get a chance to meet them, let us "persuade" them into joining our cause.

Elder 2: We will see about that once the oppurtunity presents itself to us. We have to be careful when we leave this place. All of Remnant knows of our crimes and the 4 Councils have placed bounties for our heads, so we need to practice discretion.

Wilzark: Don't worry, if they managed to slip up. We gave them a means to escape, it did work when those wretched traitors attacked our Base.

Elder 1: Indeed, they will pay for this treachery one way or another.

Wilzark: And what of news from Baldor and Kranz? Did they find anything of interest?

???: From what I heard, those two have been captured.

The Elders look to see another one of their members enter the room. He is Mason Ordrosso-Arc

 He is Mason Ordrosso-Arc