Chapter 4

Beacon Academy: Autobot Base

For the past two days, the Autobots have been constructing the finishing touches in the Abandoned Building that Ozpin has provided them in Beacon Academy

For the past two days, the Autobots have been constructing the finishing touches in the Abandoned Building that Ozpin has provided them in Beacon Academy. With the help of the Groundbridge, they were able to bring in all the supplies Alpha Trion provided them. Which was easier compared to using the Ark, which will undoubtedly cause problems.

How they set up the Base goes like this, since the place is essentially abandoned. They did the same like the old Base in NEST, with talks between Ozpin and the Staff. The Autobots decided to keep the exterior of the Building and remodeled the interior, if they reconstructed the Building to be similar to their technology, it will be seen by unwanted guests, specifically Alister. Who will report this to Cinder.

Speaking of Alister, Optimus showed Ozpin and his Inner Circle that they know the truth about the History of Remnant, mainly Salem and the Shadow War. Ozpin knew about this during the talk the other night, but Optimus used the Matrix to show Ozpin what Alpha Trion told him. He was shocked by this revelation that Alister is a pawn working for Salem. As well as the part of Lionheart being a traitor to the Inner Circle, Alpha Trion wanted the Autobots and the humans to gain an advantage and he provided it.

With this new revelation, Ozpin had Goodwitch inform the Staff of Alister's allegiances, they told the Staff that Alister is a terrorist posing as a Student. That way they won't reveal Salem to them just yet.

Back in the newly built Autobot Base. The Autobots added a lot of features in the interiors of the Building such as a Hangar Bay where all the Autobots can stay in, multiple terminals and computers for them to work on, as well as platforms for the humans. Optimus knows the Autobots will work with the people of Remnant, much to the dismay of some Autobots. They also set up a Communications Network that cannot be hacked by anyone in Remnant. If someone even tries, they will know. A Weapons Vault built by Ironhide and Hound, a Hangar Bay entrance that is located in the far back of the Base, the Groundbridge Portal that can only be accessed by a select number of Autobots, they even built a Landing Pad for their Dropships, turns out there were a dozen of them in the Hangar Bay of the Ark, so it can prove useful for them in certain situations.

Meanwhile in Beacon Academy, Ruby, Blake, and Nora are rushing outside the Courtyard of Beacon where their new Autobot Guardians are waiting for them. Both Ruby and Nora are excited to have their own Alien Robot who is going to serve as their Partner-in-Crime. They wonder what adventures they'll go to alongside them. Blake can only sigh at the two's antics. Wheelie on the otherhand is driving up in the front in his Vehicle Mode, while Brians transformed into a Laptop, which is being held by Blake.

Ruby: Come on guys, hurry up! I want to see the Autobots' new Base!

Nora: Yeah, and we are going to meet our Autobot Guardians!!

Blake: Ruby, Nora, keep it down. We can't let anyone know of this secret. It may cause problems that Optimus and the Autobots don't want to deal with.

Ruby: Right, sorry. But I'm just so excited! I heard from Optimus that he is going to assign Bumblebee as my Guardian.