Chapter 7

Mistral: Shion

In the Village of Shion, the Maximals lead Team RBN and the Autobots to the entrance of the Village. When they entered, Optimus sees all the Villagers staring at them, but they don't seem afraid. Usually, when the Humans and Faunus see the Autobots, they would look at them in fear. But here, they don't and that intrigues him.

Optimus: It seems both the Humans and the Faunus aren't afraid of you and us. Why is that?

Primal: It's because we saved these Villagers from those that threaten their safety. Such as the Grimm, the White Fang, and Bandits.

Optimus: Hmmm, the same can be said for us. In the Dragon Continent, dozens of Villages are under the protection of the Autobots. There are still White Fang and Bandits that try their chance at attacking the innocent Villagers. We resorted to peaceful negotiations or in short, threatening them to leave or we'll use deadly force when it is a necessary.

Primal: The same can be said for us. A Bandit Tribe known as the Branwen Tribe, has been causing chaos and destruction all around Anima, killing anyone in their path, raping the women, and even killing the children. We lost all means of negotiation with them and are planning an attack on their encampment.

Optimus: So you are planning to eliminate them?

Primal: I asked the same question myself. We tried many times to force them to leave, but they continually attack the Villages around Anima. We saw a few of them heading here, but drove them off and it's best we send them a message.

Optimus stops walking and looks at the view of Shion, he can see all the Villagers are living peacefully. He understands why Primal would resort to lethal force on the Branwen Tribe, they have been a threat to this Village and many others for far too long. There are times when Optimus hates killing any lifeform even his own, but there is a moment where you need to kill in order to save a life. It's doesn't get any better, but it has to be done.

Optimus: What do you need us to do?

Mistral, Anima: Branwen Tribe Encampment

In the Branwen Tribe Encampment, two vehicles can be seen driving in the pathway leading up to the entrance. The two vehicles are a 1937 Mercedes-Benz W142 and a Steyr-Daimler-Puch 2000 truck, the Bandits in the entrance see the two vehicles coming in and smirk, this will be easy prey for them.

The two vehicles stop by the gates of the Branwen Tribe as one of the Bandits, Shay, walks up to the driver's seat, he sees a hologram of one of the Soldiers, Bumblebee served with in WW2

Shay: It seems you're in the wrong place my friend? Why don't you get out of the vehicle or we'll force you out ourselves.

Hologram: I don't think so.

The front door of the vehicle opens, sending Shay to the ground. The Bandits open fired at both Bumblebee and Hot Rod, as the two Autobots decided to transform in front of them.

 The Bandits open fired at both Bumblebee and Hot Rod, as the two Autobots decided to transform in front of them