18- after the battle

-Rengoku survives but very injured, blind in one eye now, massive scar on his side, wound on his shoulder
-scared and worried Uzui
-fluff, entirely fluff

The maroon eyed hashira panicked once he heard the news. Rengoku Kyojuro injured in battle after encountering upper moon 3, who was now resting at the butterfly mansion.

Uzui couldn't help but stress for his fiance, so he ran and ran to the butterfly mansion, pushing his way past nearby Kakashi who tried to calm the man down, bursting through the door and even pushing away Shinobu when she tried to stop him.

"Uzui calm down!! He's in stable condition, relax!!"

It was Shinobu calling out, grabbing Uzui's hand to try and slow him down. The insect Hashira's words didn't reach Uzui, he pushed away the small woman once again, finally making it to Rengoku's bed. The firey haired male looked at him, giving him a weak smile, Uzui teared up at the sight.

"Kyojuro you idiot!! Why didn't you call for backup!!"

Uzui gripped at the side of the hospital bed. Shouting in panic at his fiance, he was scared, so very scared that yet again, another loved one would die. Rengoku did nothing but smile, reaching a hand up to stroke Uzui's cheek, leaning up and kissing it.

"Tengen hon, you need to calm down, I'm doing better, Kocho took care of my injures".

Rengoku tried to calm down the white haired male, seeing the stress and dread in his eyes. He stroked Uzui's cheek, kissing his forehead and whispering comforting words into his ear as the other cried, letting out all of the stress and built up anxiety.

"It's okay, all will be well, I am alive and breathing, I will get better okay? Can you promise me not to freak out?"

Yeah no this chapter is at a dead end, sorry about that but I do have more chapters in the making for you guys