16- Fake father

CRDDITTTSS. I will go with Adopted cause like, idk how tf to write Mpreg

 I will go with Adopted cause like, idk how tf to write Mpreg

ANYWAYS LETS GET INTO IITTTTTT

(Tw- Mentions of Self harm)

𝐹𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝐹𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇

(Bold= Rengoku, Italic= Uzui, all three mean thinking/ thoughts)

"Uzui honey? Where are you? we have to go pick the kids up? Rez got into a fight with Uta again" 

The kids always got into fights, arguments, but the worse ones would happen at school, both kids getting physical, hitting one another, getting sent home and grounded, Uzui couldn't bare it, it would get way to much for him, giving him flashbacks of his own siblings, he was afraid, he felt like a fraud at times.

"Yeah! I'll be down in a second!!!" 
He rushed, cleaning up the blood that dripped from his thigh, he hated the fact that he hurt himself, he hated how he fell back into his old habits, eating quickly, his movements more sped up like he was going to die if he didn't do the task quick enough, he patched up his cuts, putting on some cargo shorts, a tank top and some runners, going down stairs as he tied up his hair

"Uzui hon? You ok? You seem off?" 
His lover nodded rapidly, grabbing the keys, his wallet and phone.

"Uhh, yeah, let's just go..." 

He grabbed Rengoku's hand, walking out of the door and locking it, opening the passanger door for him, once he got in he shut the door, walking over to the drivers side, getting in and starting the car, he reversed out of the driveway and drove off, his knee bouncing as he drove, Rengoku noticed, placing his hand on Uzui's inner thigh, Uzui bit his tongue, trying not to let out a small yelp of pain as his lover touched his self harm, soon they were at the school, Rengoku kept on comforting Uzui, saying it was just a sibling fight and that the kids were going to be ok, they made their way up to the office, seeing the two kids sitting in first aid, one with a blood nose and black eye, the other with a chipped tooth and a hand mark on his throat. Rengoku sighed, crossing his arms as he shook his head as Uzui ran up to the two.

"What the hell were you two thinking!? Why? Are you both ok? Uta your tooth is chipped!?"
He let out a sigh as he covered his face, stressing for the two, worrying about Uta's chipped tooth and Rez's bleeding nose.

"You two have both stressed out your father enough, what has gotten into you guys, your older brothers were never- Actually, Ashai was pretty bad, but still what the hell, fighting at school!? You guys can get expelled for it!?" 
Uzi looked down, he felt like he was being scolded as well, thinking it was his fault for the kids fighting, he rubbed his face, fighting back tears.

"Rengoku don't be too rough... their just kids, You both are grounded for a week, any muck up and I'll make it 3 weeks, you can either have that, or be sent off-" 
He stopped mid sentence, tears pricking his eyes as he almost said he was going to send them off to his father's, he shook his head as he hugged the two

"Nevermind... I'm so sorry my son's... I never meant to be cruel I just want you two to stop fighting.... It doesn't get you anywhere, it only destroys your bond you guys have as brothers, please think smart, no matter how mad you guys may be at each other never fight, make up, hang out, like brothers should" 
Rengoku looked at his lover, knowing he was giving them advice, regretting his past, he wanted to comfort them, he wanted to tell Uzui it was ok, but he knew that now was not the time

"Alright, both of you to the car while your father signs you out" 

He sent the kids to the car, following behind, Uzui went up to the office desk, his hands shaky as he signed out his kids, the pen shook in his hands, he couldn't hold it properly, he felt like he was going to die or pass out from stress, it took him a bit but he did it, he felt wrong, like he shouldn't be the one signing them out, he felt like he wasn't their father, that he was just a placeholder, he felt fake, he made his way to the car, getting in while Rengoku was lecturing the kids, Uzui grimiced at the yelling, his knee bouncing once more as he started the car, driving home, he wished he would wake up, that he would be a better father, that he could be the father the kids wanted, he kept on doubting himself, bringing himself down, isolating himself from his kids, he had lost contact with Ashai, he didn't want to lose his other sons as well, he pulled into the driveway, giving Rengoku the keys, he sat in the car, clearing his mind, he kept on telling himself he was a good father, but he somehow always believed he wasn't.

He went inside and straight to bed, taking off his shoes, emptying his pockets, flopping onto the bed and falling asleep, he had slept for hours, hearing Rengoku call his name, he felt a sudden weight jump on him as he opened his eyes, he saw his two teenage sons, Rez and Uta, laughing as they woke him up, it was all a nightmare, a simple memory, he smiled at the kids as Rengoku kissed his head, reminding him he was a good father, and that the kids loved him, Uzui looked at his thigh, seeing merely self harm scars from when he was younger, it was all a nightmare, Ashai was in the room as well, chuckling at the sight, Uzui felt at peace, like he belonged, he felt worthy to be a father, like he made his kids proud and happy by being in their lives.

.......................................................................................................................

HELLLOOOO MY LOVELYS, yes I have been away for ages, but that is because I moved schools, and they have a very different system compared to my old school, but yeah, here is a new part!! Hope you guys enjoyed it!!

Have you eaten? Orrrr had anything to drink?

If you take medication have you taken it? 

Remember you are loved by meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Words: 1080

Date published: 25/9/2023