15?- ignorance

No authors note, just straight into it!

Rengoku's pov:

I've been hanging out with Tomioka a lot! He's such a nice guy! It took me a while to befriend him but he warmed up! He even told me what his love life was like! And Holy shit I wasn't expecting that, but what he told me! Oh my! Like how him and Shinazugwa hook up! He told me that when Uzui had stated that he and Shinazugwa were probably making out! No they were hooking up! Having sex! Turns out he's a switch, who knew, he told me all about it! He's so interesting, I'm glad I've befriended him! Although Tengen has been ignoring me.....

Earlier

"Tengennnn!" I wrapped my arms around his neck, he just ignored me, pushing me off? I was so confused. "Everything ok love?" He ignored me again, did I d something wrong? No? Is it our anniversary? No.... Not that, and it's not his birthday either, than what could it be....

Uzui

I can't believe he chooses fucking TOMIOKA Over me! I'm so much more flamboyant! He's emo! Buttt, he do got some ass, and man tits, annddd some abs at that. Eh, he can just be so rude, but I don't blame him, Kocho annoys him 24/7. Why am I thinking about Tomioka any ways- eh whatever. I feel bad for ignoring Kyo,

Rengoku's pov:

Fuckkk, why do I feel so, just so god damn horny....fucckkk, what the hell is happening. I sat on my shared bed, dick in hand, slowly jerking my self off, I wanted tengen... We're is he when I need his co- him...

No ones pov:

Just as Rengoku thought that Uzui walked into the room, immediately being greeted with Rengoku hugging him, Rengokus arms wrapped around Uzuis neck, his body being pressed against his lovers, his hard on being pressed right onto Uzuis manhood.

"Tengen!!! Hiiii!!" Rengoku looked up at his lover innocently, his face dusted with a faint red blush.

Uzui just sighed, hugging his lovers bare body, kissing his forehead. "Kyo you know you are ass naked right, yet pulling such an Innocent face, did you really miss me that much that you had to jerk off to me huh? What a naughty boy, come on then, get on the bed". As Uzui said that Rengoku immediately hopped onto the bed, a bottle of lube was next to a dildo was on the bed, Uzui looked at it, then back to his lover, smirking, " My my, what do we have here" Uzui walked over, picking it up, "such a shame it isn't my dick, you decided to go with this instead of my dick, such a shame, truly is, turn over and ass up".

Rengoku did just that, turning over so he was on his hands and knees, his back having a slight downwards arch, uzui looked at the sight, he grabbed the lube, Lubing up the dildo, immediately thrusting it into Rengokus ass, warning a loud moan, follwed by his name being moaned, the white haired male smirked for the 50th time in the past 10 minutes, he slowly pulled the dildo out till it's tip, then pushing it all the way in at full speed, while he repeated that his other hand was busy undoing his pants, taking them off, lubing up his monster cock, and pushing it into Rengokus ass, along with the dildo.

Rengokus pov:

The pleasure was nothing like before, feeling tengens cock inside of me, the viens that run along his dick, the dildo as well, it was to much to handle, I was a moaning messing, skin on skin was heard, I saw the wives from the corner of my eye, watching us, my tongue flaling out, they were giggling, well suma was, hinatsuru and Makio were having a make out session, I felt Tengen pull out, then thrusting in at full pace, hitting my good spot, I cummed, my walls and ass clenching on his cock, it was to much, I couldn't handle it, I then heard him let out a loud groan, as I felt his semen shoot through his dick and into me, I moaned out again, cumming once more.

Author here, sorry for the wait, but I really want to get this out before I get caught up in school, I've just moved schools so that's why it has taken me a while to write this, love you all, I update this when I get home