4- The Date

Ok ok, so before we start this one shot I'd just like to say that I have been busy with school and all that crap, but I'm back now and we have holidays so yay!

Thank you @Hyumi_Tomioka for the idea.

I thought it was a wonderful idea so, without further ado I present to you

                                                                                                    The Date

Uzui's pov:

A meeting was called for us hashiras to meet up, apparently there was something extremely important that the master had to say.

I wished my wives good bye as I left through the front door, pondering on what could be so important that Master Ubuyashiki had to call an emergency meeting.

I traveled down the same old worn out path, heading towards the Ubuyashiki Estate.

No one's pov:

When he arrived at his desired location he saw that the others were already there, besides Tomioka and Shinazugawa

*huh, how odd, maybe their too busy making out* he thought to himself.

He walked over to Himejima and started a conversation with him.

"HELLO HIMEJIMA-SAN, HOW ARE YOU ON THIS FLAMBOYANT EVENING". Uzui said.

"Ah greetings Uzui-san, I am doing just fine, how about you?" Gyomei inquired.

"FLAMBOYANT AS ALWAYS! Now, what do you think this meeting is about?".

"Hmmm, Im not sure, Maybe it's a new hashira, seeing (Gyomei dear, you can't see)- um I mean hearing as the flame pillar has not been the best".

"What a flamboyant guess".

Out of the corner of Uzui's eye he'd seen Sanemi and Giyuu enter through the gate.

"You love birds done your making out?."

"Listen here you little-."

"The Master has arrived".

With that sentence to little girls walked out onto the platform, guiding Master Ubuyashiki.

All of the hashiras kneeled.

"Thank you all my lovely children for arriving to this meeting. Such a lovely weather dont you agree?." Master Ubuyashiki spoke softly and calmly.

Time skip cause ya know, I ain't writing an entire meeting

"On that last note, we have a new hashira. Please welcome".