5- after care (following from chapter 4)

A/n: heeellloooo, I'm back!

Ok so basically I forgot to write the after care from chapter 4 😬.

So here it is. It's not gonna have a proper title (not toilet, title, you got that auto correct).

Soo ya, anygays enjoy ☺️.

🔥♥️🔊🔥♥️🔊🔥♥️🔊🔥♥️🔊🔥♥️🔊🔥♥️🔊🔥♥️🔊🔥♥️🔊🔥♥️🔊🔥♥️🔊🔥♥️🔊🔥♥️🔊🔥♥️🔊🔥♥️🔊

The couple took a few minutes to catch their breath and calm down from their recent highs.

Once they fully calmed down Uzui picked up his partner, bridal style, and carried him to the batheoom.

Uzui then gently placed his lover on the counter and proceeded to fill the bath tub up with water.

"Kyo my dear, do you want bubbles?"

"Mhmm, yeah please".

Was all he got from his lover, but he didn't mind. Not at all.

The white haired male added bubbles and carefully picked up his lover, placing him in the bath, before getting in himself.

He (Uzui) then gently pulled Rengoku closer to him, so that he was leaning his head on his chest/ shoulders.

"Mmmm, so nice and warm".

" I have to agree with you".

They continued to relax in the bath for a few more minutes, gently helping wash each other.

"Ready to get out?"

"Yeah".

Rengoku's words were barely passed a mumble.

With that Uzui got out and dried himself off, before helping Rengoku out of the bath.

"Ughh, so sore, why'd you have to go so hard?"

" Sorry love, but your moans were like music to my ears, and I just Ed wanted to hear more."

"Oh shut up".

A faint chuckle left Uzui's lips as he gave his loved one a towel.

After that they got dressed into night clothes and fell asleep.

🔥♥️🔊🔥♥️🔊🔥♥️🔊🔥♥️🔊🔥♥️🔊🔥♥️🔊🔥♥️🔊🔥♥️🔊🔥♥️🔊🔥♥️🔊🔥♥️🔊🔥♥️🔊🔥♥️🔊🔥♥️🔊

Words: 409

Heeyyy!!! You made it to the end of the chapter! Sorry I haven't posted, I've been very busy. I hoped you snjoyed the chapter! Let me know how I did seeing as this is the first time I have written an after care. Almost wrote car there 😅.

Have you eaten?

If so, what was it. Was it good?

Have you had a drink?

If so, what'd you drink, I wanna know.

If you haven't, that's ok, don't be disappointed that you haven't, alrighty. Don't force your self to.

I'm always here if you need to talk.

And always

You are worthy, loved, beautiful/ pretty/ handsome.

I now bid you ado and as always

Have a great day/ evening or night.

Love you all!!!

Byyyeeeee

Date published

21/9/2022

Time published

1:21 pm

Edited

8/10/2022