9- 'my father'

A/n: heeeyyyyy, mwa, ok so I'm I got an idea for this and I'm gonna write it now before I forget beacause yeah I'm like that, also I'll try to write in paragraphs but I'm not good at that so yuh, ummmmmm...

Ur mum 👩🏼

Anygays this will be Uzui angst so yuh take it.

TW

Yelling

Homophobia

Neglect

Death

Sh?

Su!cde mentions

Suicide attempts
...........................................................................................................................

"WORK HARDER, GOD WHY CANT YOU NE AS GOOD AS YOUR NROTHERS, YOUR SUCH A FAILURE".

"Please father, I'm trying my best, can you not see that".

*SMAKC*

(Tf was that)

"Tengen, I am trying to keep my cool here can you not see that, you mnow what, I give up with you. You are a waste of time and space, so just leave already".

"Understood father".

Uzui's pov:

My father was never a kind man, not even before mother died, he would push us and make us train to the point of exhaustion. The house is never quiet, not with 9 teenage boys plus a grown man, yeah I have 8 brothers, it's so hard to get heard around here. I swear it would be so much easier with out me here, but hey what can I do.

As I made my way back to my room I bumped into one of my many brothers.

"WATCH IT TWAT"

"Sorry".

"Yeah that's what I thought, ruching failure".

I felt my eyes begin to sting and water with tears. I don't know why I am so emotional today. Normally I would be used to those type of comments but I guess not.

I walked into my room and headed straight towards the bathroom. I stopped at my mirror. I didn't even realise I was bleeding. I touched my cheek to where the blood was, I don't usually bleed from my fathers slaps but for some reason I am, how odd. I must be sick or something. Meh I'm sure it's nothing. I'll live.

As I fixed up my facial wound one of my only decent brothers came in.

"Oi, Tengen, one of our brothers told father that you have a boyfriend, and my is he furious".

"Oh shit, I'm dead aren't I".

"Yeah- hang on, what's that on your face?"

"Huh, oh it's nothing, don't stress about it".

"Tengen tell me the truth please, was it Dad again?"

"Yeah, it was".

"Come here".

And before I knew it I was swooped into a large embrace by my brother. I started to tear up. This was the first time in years that I had been hugged, to actually feel loved. I started to cry, all of my pent up emotions flowing out, I was sobbing onto my brother's shoulder. It felt so reassuring. I felt safe.

But nothing ever lasts.

"TENGEN UZUI YOU GET YOUR ASS RIGHT HERE BEFORE I MAKE YOU MYSELF". It was father, I was scared and my ani could see that. "You have to answer him, otherwise you know what happens, please be safe". Was all he said before he let go of me. "I will be, and thank you brother".