14- Nightmare

A/n: HEYYY IM UNGROUNDED AND I GOT THIS IDEA. ALSO I MIGHT BE LUT INTO A HOSPITAL CAUSE I SAID SOME FUCKED UP SHIT TO SEVERAL TEACHERS AND THE GUIDENCE OFFICER SO YA KNOW, YA PARENT SLAYS

Edit, I was sent to some weird child mental hospital place for an interview and was forced to say all of the stuff I did

........................................................................_________..................

Pitch black, I couldn't see, I couldn't feel my surroundings, was I lost? Where am I?

Kyojuros pov

I saw a small flash of light, it wasn't white though, it was more of a Maroon. Hang on... that colour looks familiar. I know now! It's like Tengen's eye colour.

I started to walk towards the colour. Only to be met with a well known figure.

"Tengen?"

"What do you want, Rengoku."

"Love is everything ok? Did I do something to make you mad?"

"Just shut up will you, gosh your so annoying"

(You know what else is annoying, the fact that I need to sneeze and I can't cause it's stuck)

His back was facing towards me so I couldn't see his face but I could tell that he wasn't in a good mood.

"Tengen dear? Why don't you turn around so I can see you properly, please?"

No pov.

As Tengen turned around kyojuros face twisted at the sight he saw. Tengens maroon eyes were falling out of its sockets, with thousands of tiny little creatures crawling out even tinier holes, his once fresh and nicely kept hair was all over the place, and had missing spots, there where holes in his head and face, letting Rengoku see what was the source of all these strange creatures. It was horrifying. There was black goop seeping through tengens clothes and even more of it coming out of his mouth and nose. With a loud screech Rengoku woke up, shacking and quaking, while fast and heavy streams of tears made there way down his twisted face. What Rengoku had just seen traumatised him. He felt the weight of the bed shift next to him. He felt genital hands making there way around his waist, pulling him into a hug. He knew it was his lover but he didn't want to turn around and see that same thing he saw in his nightmare.

"Kyo hunny? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

With shacks breaths and shivering lips, he had slower began to calm down and explain what all of the ruckus was and how he was sorry for waking up his lover. The hands that were on his waist gently laid them down and had guided the smallers head towards his chest, barricading his lover in a tight embrace. They laid still, no more words were said, no more tears were shed. They didn't need words. This gentle moment was all they needed.

.........................................................................................................

At this point it seems like all I do is apologise to you guys for the slow updates, but I promise I am working on them, it just takes a bit to publish them. I have a bird now too! It's an Indian ring neck and it's yellow! It's beak has a bit chipped off but I still love it! We weren't supposed to have her but mum was buying her sibling and the bird lady couldn't sell a bird with a broken beak because no one wanted, and her previous owners treated her like shit and she was scared but because I leave her cage door open all the time she is beginning to trust me. I called her tsubaki, it translates to a Japanese yellow camellia. (Flower). But enough about me and my birdy, I hope your ready to answer these questions and have a good day or night.
Have you eaten today?

If so what was it, I wanna know

Had a drink yet?

What was it?

And of course you don't have to answer these and nor do you have to force yourself too. I am here if you wanna talk.

And remember

YOU BEAUTIFUL, HANDSOME, PRETTY, YOUR A WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING AND YOU ARE WORTH LIVING A LIFE FULL OF HAPPINESS, YOUR ALWAYS LOVED BY ME OFCOURSE AND YOU ARE NEVER A BURDEN!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL BYEEEEE.

words: 717

Time published

5/04/2023

9:04pm

Time edited