6- food

A/n: HELLOOOOO. IM BACK! I was  eating noodles when I got this ✨flamboyant✨ comment

 IM BACK! I was  eating noodles when I got this ✨flamboyant✨ comment

And I thought that was an amazing idea. So just to start off

TW!!!!!!

-self harm
-eating disorder
-throwing up
-body shaming
-abuse
- Dark thoughts
-intrusive thoughts
-yelling
-swearing
-alcohol
-homophobia (maybe, I'm not sure)
-violence

Please don't read this one shot if any of the things mentioned up above trigger you and I'll update this once I'm done the one shot to see if there are any more trigger warnings I need to put.

Also a big thanks to @Character_terminated for the idea!

Also this is modern au so Uzui is 20 and Rengoku is 18, and yes there both graduated. Uzui owns his own apartment.

Now With that out of the way I present to you

Food

"YOU FUCKING PIG!"

"FATHER IM SORRY PLEASE DONT DO THIS"

"FATHER PLEA-"

"CAN IT!"

"GET IN THAT ROOM NOW KYOJURO RENGOKU!"

Senjuros pov:

I was cramped, scared and hungry. I'd been hidden in this closet for a few hours now, when father started yelling and aniki hid me.

(Aniki means big brother btw)

It started at dinner time when Aniki sat down and he started eating.

He had put a bit more on his plate than usual. When father asked he had explained that it was because he has made to much by accident.

After that father started insulting him on his weight and how much he eats. But what father was saying was wrong.

Aniki hadn't been eating for the past couple of days, and when he said he that he had eaten father simple insulted him and sent him to this scary looking room with out food.

Aniki never put up a fight, and I've always wondered why? He always tells me to stand up for yourself and to what you think is right, even if it was wrong.

After that I heard nothing but a door closing. It was quiet for a while,

But not for too long.