12- Jealousy

I was baracaded between two muscular arms, leaving me pinned to the wall. I looked up and into my lovers eyes, jealousy burning in them.

"Why'd you let him touch you like that?" That was the first question he asked me.

"Tengen I've told you already, he's just a childhood friend, you should know that, you've met him before". He let out a sigh before responding.

"I know I know, but he shouldn't of been touching you so much, and you let him".

"Tengen I will tell you again, he's JUST a friend". I let out a long sigh.

"Well I don't like the way he was touching you, and so for that I'll have to punish you," as he finished his sentence he gave me the most devilish smile anyone could ever give.

"EEK" I squealed as he picked me up from behind the knees totally aware of the fact I hated being picked up that way. 

"PUT ME DOWNNNN!!!!"

"No, we're heading to the bedroom now, so be prepared", was all he responded with.

Smut time

Rengokus pov still

I was slammed onto our shared bed, our lips crashing together, moving in sinc. He bit onto my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I gave in instantly and felt his tongue explore my mouth, our tongues fighting for dominance, with me losing in the end. I felt a trail of saliva make it's way down my chin. We finally separated, a string of saliva still connecting us.

We quickly riddled ourselves of our clothes, leaving us both naked.

No one's pov

"Ngh~.. Tengen... please , just fuck me already" the younger male spoke.

"Nuh uh, this is punishment remember, if you want me to fuck you, you have to beg for it."

"PLEASE JUST FUCK ME ALREADY, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, I NEED YOUR FAT, LONG, JUICY COCK INSIDE OF ME, PLEASE, I NEED TO BE FULL, FILL ME UP DADDY, PLEASE OH PLEASE, FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM, PLEASE"

With that sentence said something in Uzui snapped, he snapped his hips forward, thrusting his dick into the male underneath him, earning a loud moan as he right in his sweet spot. The older male continued this action, pulling out slowly and thrusting in with all his might.

"PLEASE, FA- MmM~ FASTER"

And just like that Uzui sped up, aiming for the sweet spot, he lifted the younger thigh up and onto his shoulder, going deeper than before, he nipped and licked the skin, leaving love bites and hickeys. He switched their position, with Rengoku being on his hands and knees, hair being pulled and obviously enjoying it, while Uzui ponded him from the back, going harder and faster with each thrust , earning screams of pleasure.

"UGHH~ MHM, CUMMING" the younger yelled Then cumming due to the amount of pleasure he was receiving.

He was flipped over again, now riding the older. Muscular thighs on each side of him, Uzui then proceeded to slam his lover down onto him, immediately making the male cum, tightening his hole, squeezing Uzui's cock in the process and scratching his back making the top moan out, who then proceeded to cum

"PleaSE, mOrE..."

"Already on it."

He continued to slam Rengoku down onto his cock, slamming harder and harder, the younger now in complete bliss, scratching the FUCK out of the others back, making Uzui groan out in pleasure, enjoying his back being scratched to the point it bled.

After repeatedly slamming down onto Uzui both males eventually cummed.

Uzui pulled out and rested Rengoku to the side of him.

"We need to clean up, here come on, grab onto me." Uzui insisted.

"Uughh, I feel so sore," Rengoku complained as he grabbed onto the others shoulders.

Uzui made his way to their bathroom and placed him on the toilet seat lid, running a warm bath for them. After the bath was full he gently placed Rengoku in, then following in afterwards. Washing the youngers body and hair, then proceeding to do his own hair. He finished up, drying himself, then doing the same to the other.

He dressed himself, then dressing his lover.

They laid back down onto their shared bed, after changing the sheets, and soon fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------

Hello guys, I am so sorry that I haven't updated the book, I ran out of ideas also here you go *I forgot your @ 😭* hope this is what you expected. And now with the usual thing from me.

Have you eaten today?

If so what was it, I wanna know

Had a drink yet?

What was it?

And of course you don't have to answer these and nor do you have to force yourself too. I am here if you wanna talk.

And remember

YOU BEAUTIFUL, HANDSOME, PRETTY, SEXY, LOVED BY ME OFCOURSE AND YOU ARE NEVER A BURDEN!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL BYEEEEE.

words: 819

Time published

06/02/2023

5:28pm

Time edited