11?- Flowers

"Ten! Look at these ones!".

"Yeah! Lord Tengen look!".

The poly couple were just down town shopping, when they happen to pass by a flower shop, now Suma and Kyojuro loved plants and flowers, so they begged and begged Tengen to let them go in the floral shop. In the end they got what they wanted.

"I don't understand what you guys love about flowers? There just plants," Uzui said as he turned to Suma.

"BUT LORD TENGEN THERE FLOWERS!"

"yeah and?"

All of the sudden everyone turned to him ( everyone meaning the wives and Kyo). Murmurs were heard through out the couple, wondering why their husband didn't like flowers.

"Tengen, my dearest husband", it was Kyojuro who had spoken up.

"Flowers are many things, a plant, a symbol of death, a symbol of life, a symbol of happiness," the firey haired male wasn't wrong.

"Oh, so like, is that why we have a massive flower garden?" The white haired male asked.

"Not necessarily, we have the garden because it looks pretty!" It was the first time in a while that Suma had spoken.

The others nodded their heads in agreement.

"Now, with that out of the way, would you like to help us choose some more plants for our garden?" It was Makio's turn to speak.

"Sure i guess, I don't see a problem with it".

As the day went on and the couple arrived home it was already sun set.

"Oh! Did we really spend that long shopping?" Hinatsuru asked.

"I guess so, but should we quickly plant the plants now or tomorrow when we can see properly", Kyojuro stated.

"Well we should probably do it tomorrow so that the plants can get the proper care they need and so that we don't rip any of the roots or anything like that", Tengen stated.

"Look at you, Mr know it all, who would've thought that you would know anything about plants", Makio spoke up.

"But you are right, do we all agree that we plant them tomorrow?" Suma questioned.

Everyone agreed, and with that, they all left to do their nightly routine.

--------------------------------------------

Hello guys, I am so sorry that I haven't updated the book, I ran out of ideas also here you go *I forgot your @ 😭* hope this is what you expected. And now with the usual thing from me.

I REMEMBERED THE @ IT WAS @mangocookiedough

Have you eaten today?

If so what was it, I wanna know

Had a drink yet?

What was it?

And of course you don't have to answer these and nor do you have to force yourself too. I am here if you wanna talk.

And remember

YOU BEAUTIFUL, HANDSOME, PRETTY, SEXY, LOVED BY ME OFCOURSE AND YOU ARE NEVER A BURDEN!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL BYEEEEE.

words: 469

- 479

Time published

25/01/2023

5:29 pm

Time edited

5:33 pm